MJOLNIR Mark VII

Choot 'em

reach's events was like amonth long and immediatly after reach was halo ce, and cortana said that they were only gone for a couple of days, and after chief takes off with the short sword bomber he would have landed on that frigate where you start off halo 2, and straight after halo 2 when chief lands on wherever that place was , after taking off in the forerunner ship that would be halo three and soo all this stuff was like right after each other plus i think halo 3 ended in march sometime in 2553

If mk vii can slip space then if Spartan 010 could just teleport to him and give mc his new armor, seems to make sense, but say through out the game you learn all of the armors capabilities when your in a certain situation cortana or Spartan 010 tells you that you have it, or at the beginning of the game mc and Spartan 010 go on an in-battle test run of your armors upgrades, comment please?

• 4 weeks later...

In light of a recent discovery, It has ALMOST been confirmed that we will see MJOLNIR armor beyond Mark VI!!

In the video "Halo: From A to Z with Frank O'Connor" under "M" at 5:38...

"There's actually a bunch of Norse mythology woven into our game. The MJOLNIR armor is the uh...Mark II Mjolnir armor through Mark uh...oh, I almost gave away a uh..secret there."

Special thanks to Guest_Bob_* for providing the video "A to Z Frank O'Connor" found HERE!!

So it looks like we will be seeing at least the Mark VII MJOLNIR armor in the upcoming Halo trilogy!! :thumbsup:

reach's events was like amonth long and immediatly after reach was halo ce, and cortana said that they were only gone for a couple of days, and after chief takes off with the short sword bomber he would have landed on that frigate where you start off halo 2, and straight after halo 2 when chief lands on wherever that place was , after taking off in the forerunner ship that would be halo three and soo all this stuff was like right after each other plus i think halo 3 ended in march sometime in 2553

After Combat Evolved they did a mission or two before Halo 2, he didn't go straight back to Earth. It's in the novels, Halo: First Strike i think.

plus they said a spartan in glasslands had mark vii , and glasslands is in like 2553 after halo 3 so halo 4 is in like 2554 so yeah almost a year

Even so he would not be able to get the upgraded armor, being stranded in space far away from civilization and all...

• 1 month later...

Guys remember, it was only a teaser trailer. Creating the models for newer looking Chief and Cortana, etc... always come first when switching gears to a new game. Yes they simply could have used the old H3 models with newer shaders, but thats easy work compared to new fresh models with permutations. I would not at all be suprised if they used newer models simply to illustrate the bounds to which this new game will be pushing. If the timeline for console hardware holds true...this will be the last 360 Halo title, and I am all but certain they will almost push the 360 to the point of breaking with the tech they are imploying.

I bet, I get fps lag when I look at the huge fight at the pillar of autumn, plus Bungie really spreads the mapping far, I've seen people walk for around a hour outside of the map without falling through

I think Mjolnir Mk VII will make an appearance in Halo 4, thats what I believe Chief is wearing in the trailer and most likely in the game. In A-Z with Frank O'Connor, Frank mentions (or almost mentions) more Mjolnir armor.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=rPeMxbvCjYo

At around 5:50 he talks about Mjolnir Mk II through the latest (stating he almost says too much).

I think Mjolnir Mk VII will make an appearance in Halo 4, thats what I believe Chief is wearing in the trailer and most likely in the game. In A-Z with Frank O'Connor, Frank mentions (or almost mentions) more Mjolnir armor.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=rPeMxbvCjYo

At around 5:50 he talks about Mjolnir Mk II through the latest (stating he almost says too much).

You should read this entire topic and all of it's replies as i've already pointed this out here.

In light of a recent discovery, It has ALMOST been confirmed that we will see MJOLNIR armor beyond Mark VI!!

In the video "Halo: From A to Z with Frank O'Connor" under "M" at 5:38...

"There's actually a bunch of Norse mythology woven into our game. The MJOLNIR armor is the uh...Mark II Mjolnir armor through Mark uh...oh, I almost gave away a uh..secret there."

Special thanks to Guest_Bob_* for providing the video "A to Z Frank O'Connor" found HERE!!

So it looks like we will be seeing at least the Mark VII MJOLNIR armor in the upcoming Halo trilogy!! :thumbsup: