Halo 4 Requests

trexdrew

Alright here is something I think I should address that I think other people want too. I absolutely LOVED dual-wielding different guns. Whether it was dual Magnums or a Spiker and a Plasma Rifle, I would dual-wield it. Now I know that the loadouts that Bungie put in place in REACH kind of took away the possibility for this to return since they took it away in ODST (and they made the SMG look retarded too, wtf was that about...?) but I really hope you guys could bring this option back. It would be AMAZING if you guys could do that.

• 2 weeks later...

get rid of the armor abilities they ruined halo

I agree, halo reach is not even halo. It is a joke. I am so disappointed with that pathetic game.

I think dual wielding is a great idea, I miss that in halo 2. The SMG + Plasma rifle = Destruction lol

Also, Dual SMG's just looked BADASS (halo 2 cover art) AMAZING...

I agree, halo reach is not even halo. It is a joke. I am so disappointed with that pathetic game.

I think dual wielding is a great idea, I miss that in halo 2. The SMG + Plasma rifle = Destruction lol

Also, Dual SMG's just looked BADASS (halo 2 cover art) AMAZING...

Ya they made the game so corny...halo reach is a little baby game

Halo reach was hardly a bad game.

It was just different to all of the others, and, if you don't like it, that's your own problem, but don't bash the game because you either failed to adapt or simply didn't like it.

Dual weapons? Nah, can't say i was a fan, i prefer just 1 weapon as it makes aim much better :)

• Like 2

Vanilla (orginial) Halo Reach gameplay as is seen in the unaltered reach playlists because its epic, new weapons would be nice (and of course are a new halo game tradition). but for it to play like halo reach. :thumbsup:

Oh and before any of you halo 3, Reach haters bother repling to this commint we all ready know your point of view so no need to say anything, besides despite making the most nosie on forums you are in the statistical minority of the halo community making up at most no more than 1/4 of said community....I have counted. Only 22,090 out of 108,996 players today were'nt playing orginial Reach gameplay playlist's (that includeds thoughs playing halo 3)

(I will take a few more samples to insure the repesentiveness but the, source of my figures e.g. the number of people playing on un-altered reach matchmaking as apposed to thoughs playing halo 3 or altered/anniversary matchmaking on any given day should be pretty much repisentive - wether you like it or not).

• Like 1

Halo reach was hardly a bad game.

It was just different to all of the others, and, if you don't like it, that's your own problem, but don't bash the game because you either failed to adapt or simply didn't like it.

I Agree and I hope 343 gets the message to because its my favorite game by far (not just my favorite halo). They need to relise these things and stop messing with reach playlists.

As I said in my earliar post I would like it to play like Halo Reach e.g. 5 shot 4 shot is a nooby over teamers best friend no skill in automatically winning a drm dual because its 4 shot and your opponet doesnt have the time to turn the tables (with 2 people vrs 1 and 4 shot its 2 shots each, with 5 shot its 2 1/2 so one of them will have to fire 3, this makes a big difference to a skilled player), cant bash through sheilds (if i wanted a game that was all about getting the drop on your opponet I'd play CoD, double beat down gives you opinions in close quarters inside of just HAVING to get the 1st shot which just isnt going to happen every time), heck I even wouldnt mind them keeping the recitcul, yes its annoying yes it makes your weapon some what inaccurate but it makes people play differently which i like alot, more planing about how there going to get the advantage, instead of just rushing you and getting killed till your sheilds drop and you die.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing Halo since Halo 2 (which is my fave campaign because where else can you see the Covenant's views and inside of what they're doing instead of blindly killing them because they shot first) and I have played them all except Halo Wars. If you're going to say REACH wasn't a game how can you back that statement up when you're actually advocating ODST and Wars as good games and credible Halos. Yes ODST introduced Firefight but ODST had the worst campaign in my book. And for those of you that are calling REACH a bad game, that's not really fair to say because right now, yes it is only for newbs because the only thing anyone uses is an: AR, camping with a shotgun/sword, or needlers. When REACH was introduced with the beta which I participated in it was amazing. Yes like I said I didn't like the fact that there weren't any SMGs or dual wielding, but the loadouts added a whole new level to the thought process of how to take someone down. And as was already stated if you're a loadout hater you most likely just couldn't adapt. I also like the new health and shield system that 343 introduced to us with REACH. While 3 had just shields and you didn't know how long you'd last without them and ODST had a retarded health only system; this fused them together into something groundbreaking. Yes I do want dual wielding back and the SMG, I am not going to go so far as to say that they should kick out the loadout system; and am definitely not going to say that REACH was terrible because it wasn't. It was a groundbreaking movement of Halo that blew minds and has sadly devolved into newb central with the ushering in of so many credit boosters. I just finished the Legendary REACH campaign on solo last week and it changes your gameplay. It makes you long for DMRs and Sniper Rifles instead of ARs and Needlers. So don't hate the current REACH because it's not the game's fault it's ruined; hate on the credit boosters that don't pick up a single DMR in their REACH playing career yet SOMEHOW MAKE IT TO Lt. Colonel! It's not REACH's fault, it's the player's.