• Wanted to (or did) microwave my disc
  2. 2. Game for a sequel?

• Absolutely
    • Probably
    • Maybe
    • Doubt it
    • No
    • Only if I get to microwave that, too

WARNING: MICROWAVING YOUR DISC IS DANGEROUS AND WILL WRECK YOUR MICROWAVE. PLEASE DON'T ACTUALLY TRY IT.

Anyway, I personally thought it was okay, but I don't want a sequel. It could have been a WAY better game. Give technological advancement another few years, then maybe try it again with a better engine and sensible damage tables. I do still play it, at least, but not very often.

i don't know what people are complaining about with halo wars. it was a fantastic effort at a new perspective on halo and the war, and it also had greaat (or at least i thought so) online, campaign and skirmish. in fact, i really only ever play halo wars with my friend, that and bf3. i loved the vehicles (Vultures/Scarab ftw!) and the music, and both the unsc and covenant are fun to play as. There are things that can be better (obviously) but overall it was a great game. so STOP complaining.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The main reason why the game got so much hate was because of all the little kids who were expecting it to be a firstperson shooter, and being the stupid kids they were, they did no research on the game and just jumped in blind.

That's why it gets so much hate, because everyone was expecting it to be a FPS, I adored it, and I feel it doesn't get the credit it deserves.

As much as I would love a sequel, it's not gonna happen. Ensemble studios was shut down, so unless they come back, it's not happening.

You are correct about that but most of the members from ensemble studios formed into a new company known as robot entertainment so it still is possible.

As much as I would love a sequel, it's not gonna happen. Ensemble studios was shut down, so unless they come back, it's not happening.

No 343/ microsoft could just hire another studio to do it like they did with Halo CEA (they actually hired 2 to do that). Or they could just pull a naughty dog and make two teams that are in the same building but doing different things but benefit from each others work.

• 1 month later...