good ideas for upcoming halos

Simmons

so i got to thinking today and i thought i should create a topic to hear some awesome ideas and such on.... SO i was thinking since master chief is the last of his kind...spartan IIs, and i was wondering if the spartan IIs are extinct then in future halos cant there be spartan IIIs? (halo: reach is focused on spartan IIIs) does it say anywhere spartan IIIs are extinct and all died on reach or are there still some spartans that maybe in later halos join master chief for his adventures, because having a team and multiple characters to get used to like in halo 3 odst and reach was pretty cool and i think itd be cool for a new series to see some new faces...am i right?

yes i know about kurt and kelly and they were chiefs team but if they are still alive they should join the chief and fight the upcoming threat right?

Acually, Kurt died in Halo: Ghosts of Onyx. And yes there are more Spartan III's but not many. Team Saber, Team Katana, Tom, and Lucy.

if you read onyx and the new book glasslands (havent read glasslands yet) the spartan 3s kurt trained are trapped on onyx and are in the new book glasslands ,this glasslands book tells about kurt who went "M.I.A." and his spartan threes tom and lucy and a few others from onyx in some sort of mission that takes place right after halo 3, halo 4 is a year after halo 3 ,so halo 4 is in 2554, and i think it would be cool if thhey were to join chief with for sure U.N.S.C troops (you can see a pelican in the teaser art for halo 4) ,most likely elites, maybe other covenant species. BUT i think as far as characters go a spartan team for the chief would be great. in odst and reach it was great to have a team with reliable characters instead of really just chief and cortana. i think characters inrich the storyline

reach showed us one o the most awesome armor cuztomizations ever but you know in halo three the little bar that says spartan and if you click it you change species what if you click on it and instead of changing species when you click it it switches from spartan 3 and spartan 2 body builds and armor

There are some SPARTAN IIIs still alive but they have the inferior SPI armour which is like the ODST armour but with camouflage.

Read Ghosts of Onyx it's a fun read (I'm reading it right now) and will tell you about SPARTAN IIIs

isnt the armor from reach SPI?

I had an idea that in Halo 4 obviously Master Chief has got himself lost and a distress beacon has indicated that he is still alive which triggers back to Earth, and The ODST squad from Halo 3: ODST are involved in a rescue mission. this is my opinion just another way to bring back that squad.

• Like 1

goood idea

I had an idea that in Halo 4 obviously Master Chief has got himself lost and a distress beacon has indicated that he is still alive which triggers back to Earth, and The ODST squad from Halo 3: ODST are involved in a rescue mission. this is my opinion just another way to bring back that squad.

• Like 1

I love this idea, or even a rescue squad of elites led by the arbiter
  • Like 1

no there will be unsc support if you watch the video with the teaser art for halo 4 posted by halo waypoint , in one of the clips you can see a pelican a clear sign that somehow theyve found the new forerunner planet

this is the video look careful at the image at i think 1:05-1:08

another great idea is to have all weapons of all past halos because there isnt alot of variety of weapons in halo games. there are three different variants of pistols the BR and DMR , maybe there should be a couple new assault rifle variants another sniper variant a different rocket launcher variant