anny of you who have played halo anniversary will realize that sgt johnson looks nothing like he really dose look like, i am asking, begging for 343 to realease a patch to fix how he looks at least make him black and get rid of all his skin blotches and maby get rid of his mustache too unless they can make it look good. if they do this i have tones of otther ideas for halo that might work i wast hoping to tell bungie but now they have passed the mantle to you guys best of luck and try not to screw it up :D oh and by the way the rest of anniversary is amazing a lil glichy but amazing i rate it 9 out of 10 9.5 out of 10 if they fix sgt johnson.

sgt johnson halo anniversary post-17408-0-76918200-1322211443_thumb.jpg

sgt johnson post-17408-0-41416700-1322211479_thumb.jpg

sgt johnson odst post-17408-0-76462400-1322211599_thumb.jpg

sgt johnson poster post-17408-0-44390300-1322211646_thumb.jpg

Johnson was given the look he was in the remaster to give him a more rugged and dirty look. After the events of Reach, he surely wasn't able to relax and take a nice hot bath. Also yes keep in mind they could not remodel him and simply had to apply newer textures. Hell, the Johnson from halo 1 looks nothing like the one from Halo 3...but again, that is just a difference in model quality and shaders. You could spend all day complaining about how things should all look uniform..but it isn't what makes Halo great. it's the story. the graphics are always and will be a secondary nice feature to that.

They didn't create those games, but they're in charge of making any further Halo titles from now on. This site is a community website for fans of 343, and Halo. Not just 343.

well why dosent it say that because 343 has really been annoying me plastering there name on every thing cuz they think it is theres but it is not

343i has the rights to all halo titles, and the rights to updating any of them. I even saw an update message on ODST, so they do own everything halo now. Even if they didn't make Halo Wars or ODST or 1-3. They can still make sequels or remakes, and we are able to talk about them here :P

That's to sum things up as best I can lol