ki11lord

It is so important to me because i hate having to fly away in monitor mode.... I would rather stay and fight with added protection you idiot. plus again it make it more fun for me because you cant die in a normal way by weapons.... only killballs drowning assasinations and grids nothing else.... well also unless you become an unfortunate victim of someone leaving the game and mysteriously kiling you.... POINT IS it is cool :-)

Edited by Spectral Jester
Warning issued politeness costs nothing

ive known about this since the first day reach came out, so, don't call me an idiot cause i don't use it, if someone knows about ir probably longer then you.

its not needed, and as u said, its fun for you, nany people don't see the point of using it, it basically monitor without being able to create stuff, it is very boring and not needed.

no one apart from you will care if it is taken out.

• Like 1

Missing the point. They did not force the armor lock tweak in standard Reach yet. Anything like tweaked magnum and such are still isolated to the Classic Playlists, and thus do not appear in forge maps. besides, like previously stated, you can adjust all parameters in the settings tabs. So why is this even an issue?