aman3600

I would like you to reply to this, i believe that the forerunners could be human, or over evolved human species,

according to the info.

Example: Only human DNA can activate halo array, Forerunner technology is mainly found on or near earth. , Human kind is to selfish to of not made a genetic copy of its self.

Please Respond

I think in regards to the last post, thru the years of degridation 343 has endured....he is mistakenly identifying masterchier as a forunner, based off his appearance and armor. That being said......I hope this post is not another "test" like a similar one posted a while ago. Perhaps an IP check on the OP is.in order?

but that wouldn't make sense since in the first terminal of halo CEA, you can see the Oracle read the data and files of the Pillar of Autumn, and by reading them and discovering humans history, he should have known that master chief was human not forerunner. he also says "Welcome humans" after looking at the information

Then how do you explain the Human-Forerunner war? Why would the forerunners go to war against themselves, if they are indeed human? The forerunners (minus a select few) disliked the human race. They thought humans were scumm, beggars, idiots, low-life's.

They may share a common ancestry, but they are not human.

• Like 1

Then how do you explain the Human-Forerunner war? Why would the forerunners go to war against themselves, if they are indeed human? The forerunners (minus a select few) disliked the human race. They thought humans were scumm, beggars, idiots, low-life's.

*Gives Kurt a great big hug*

Kurt, don't put your foot in your mouth, it's not healthy. :no You're asking why Humans would go to war with each other, man. :mellow: A practice that has come about time and time again, and still occurs (both in the Haloverse, and reality) — Innies fighting the UNSC for independence, for example.

But your intention is understandable. Greg Bear mentions that Humans and Forerunners once went to war over what the Forerunners believed to be the aggressive expansion of Human territory. Humans were subsequently de-evolved so they might learn a lesson.

Side note: I find the notion greatly amusing that the Forerunners fancy themselves the wisest of species, yet made the awful mistake of eliminating their potential saviours from the Flood. Similar to how people during the Black Death (Bubonic Plague) blamed and killed cats for the plague, while the cats were the only thing that could've helped keep the rat population down and save many lives.

Humans

Cool cats. 8)

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that there is no concrete evidence (that I've seen or heard) that Forerunners can't be somehow (even loosely) related to Humans.

Let's keep our minds open, gang. A closed mind is a dead mind. We're not brain-dead, are we? I don't think so. ^_^

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I would like you to reply to this, i believe that the forerunners could be human, or over evolved human species,

according to the info.

Example: Only human DNA can activate halo array, Forerunner technology is mainly found on or near earth. , Human kind is to selfish to of not made a genetic copy of its self.

Please Respond

Forerunners cannot be human, as when a species evolves, it's DNA changes, therefore Forerunners are not human.

When 343 Guilty Spark asked Master Chief "Why would you hesitate to do what you have already done?" it was him mistaking the Master Chief for the Didact and nothing more. When 343 Guilty Spark told Master Chief "You are the child of my makers, inheritors of all they left behind. You are Forerunner" he was correct. The humans were the species that the Forerunners intended to inherit the Mantle, their belief that it was their duty to guard the galaxy and lesser lifeforms. But, they aren't Forerunners.

Highly unacceptable. Have you no brain? Clearly, there are major differences between the two candidates at hand, and even you cannot realise this? That is staggering, I thought you knew better. The Forerunners were technologically advanced, more so than the humans. So answer me this: why would you withhold knowledge from the rest of your race? The answer is simple: they are not the same race, but are adversaries.

The Forerunners have many features that resemble the humans, and vice-versa but they are not the same. I expected better from you, especially being so close to them. In time, you will learn from your mistakes.

Lol. Bullet.

Why would humans go to war against each other?

Haha XD

Lol. Bullet.

Why would humans go to war against each other?

Haha XD

This is pathetic, let us relate to real life although I doubt they are the same race as I stated in my previous post. Let's look at: Afghanistan and US and UK. They're the same race and they are still fighting.

Well that is a good point.

Well thank you. Humans are fighting each other today, so there is no reason why they could not in five hundred years time. I do agree that it is highly doubtful that they're the same race. I just thought I would correct you with a real life example.

Why bring back a half a year old topic?

Forerunners and Humans are not the same species.. And the Forerunners did not leave the Humans to inherit the Mantle... The Forerunners took the Mantle after wiping out the Precursors thinking that they had left it for them, when in fact, the Precursors had intended the Humans to inherit the Mantle.

Why bring back a half a year old topic?

Forerunners and Humans are not the same species.. And the Forerunners did not leave the Humans to inherit the Mantle... The Forerunners took the Mantle after wiping out the Precursors thinking that they had left it for them, when in fact, the Precursors had intended the Humans to inherit the Mantle.

I was not aware that it was an old topic, I had no intention of resurrecting a topic that was long gone. I was merely offering my opinion on the matter.