Yelawolf - Radioactive Thoughts

Duzaman

I don't know about you, but I like music. Mostly Rap/Hip-Hop. Yelawolf, part of the Shady Records 2.0 crew, released his first album under the label Shady Records and I've been listening to it all day. I love it. Especially the songs; "Get Away" "The Last Story" "Throw it Up" "The Hardest Love Song in the World". If you've listened to it, post your favorite songs, or just tell me my genre of music sucks. :)

Im a fan of yelawolf for sure. He is just like eminem really. My fav song by him is kinda old but the name of the song is Marijuana, lol. If you haven't seen his freestyle at the BET awards you should youtube it. He killed it but eminem destroyed everyone. Its so awesome I had to watch it again. Here is the link

Im a fan of yelawolf for sure. He is just like eminem really. My fav song by him is kinda old but the name of the song is Marijuana, lol. If you haven't seen his freestyle at the BET awards you should youtube it. He killed it but eminem destroyed everyone. Its so awesome I had to watch it again. Here is the link

Yeah. I loved the BET 2011 Cypher and I've listened to Trunk Muzik. Eminem is a monster compared to Yelawolf, but he's getting there where he can eventually take the crown of greatest white rapper alive. IMO

I like The Black Keys and Kanye West :)

"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is one of my favorite albums, but I wasn't as impressed with "Watch the Throne". I don't listen to The Black Keys much but I'm not going to judge them, seeing as I have no opinion in the matter. My favorite Kanye West songs,"All of the Lights", "POWER", "Flashing Lights", "Everything I Am", "Stronger".