Requests and Maps

Freedcomic

If there is one thing I would like to add to halo 4, it would be to forge. Forge is looking awesome but in case you don't have these, please consider these Ideas. First thing I would like, I would like the climate to be changeable, Because we want maps to be as original as they can be and so that each map can have it's own feeling and personality. Second thing I would like in forge, is less confusing gametype setups, Because I've been through a lot of maps and nothing frustrated me more then setting up invasion maps. I would just like it if they would take the time to make setting up maps less confusing for the halo community, so that you don't have to resort to looking it up on youtube.

That is the 2 most things I would like in forge. If you don't have these in forge, please take the time to reconsider. Because I don't think I'm the only one who wants these things in forge. Good luck on Halo 4 343! Make us proud!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please see my thread at http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/16536-request-for-feature-halo-4/. It involves us being able to customize our control scheme...I would assume it's a widely desired feature...Also, I agree with what everyone is saying about bring back more of the Halo maps of old...it would be a great bonus content pack. Hell I'd even pay for it if there were enough maps in it.

• 1 month later...

Wow glad to see this continue! Well 343 answered some pleas (Valhalla=Ragnorak) including mine hahah though I wish. I think the budget allows for some designers here to recreate their favorite maps if you got the time that is. 343 will smh for this lol. I miss hemmorage and team snipers .......... and The elephant. Man that was fun to playaround with. The new forge maps and budget is awesome my only regret is the size of those maps however you can't blame them due to the server ram of the xbox but its a start.