Minecraft.

Tommy

I've been playing Minecraft ever since about 1.3 and love. It was my sister who got me hooked on it but

she hardly plays because of college. My friend had been using a free website to play Minecraft until I got

for him. Then his computer decided to hate him and crashed whenever he played Minecraft. :turned:

I'm a big fan of minecraft. I've spent hours and hours mining and building.

The new things they put in gave me alot more to do.

But im not to excited about the xbox game. it will probably will be made a lot more expensive by microsoft and mods and texture packs will probably cost MS points... And im afraid the PC gamers wont get anything for the xbox :S

That's what I'm afraid of... I mean we already bought the game, give us something for being awesome :P

I think buying the game is totally worth it. The fact that you can do pretty much anything you want in it is amazing. But there are a couple NL versions that you can download. Not sure where though.

No, you can do anything in grand theft auto. And there are too many minecraft fanboys as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i like Minecraft, i hav found numerous diamonds, iron, gold and all other valuables, i have built skyscrapers, pools, extra large houses, mansions, castles, farms, town halls/centres and i hve also built amazing houses from underground caves i have found.

I have beeten minecraft, found a stronghold with ender eyes, Went to the end, fell off a cliff, and i have defeeten the ender dragon,

but recently a kid reconds he is better than me in miencraft, however he doesnt know how to make a fence, i troll at him

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I haven't gotten onto a minecraft server in a long time, is it still really complicated to connect to one or did Mojang make it simpler?

I haven't been on in a long time either, I'm pretty sure it's still the generic IP though.

I mainly play Minecraft for the 360. I have it for the PC, but for some reason I do not find it as fun as the Xbox. Love playing with friends, and building some really cool stuff. Only thing I do not like is how boring it is when you're alone, lol. But other than that it's a great game.