Halo CEA the maw terminal/ insight to halo 4? (SPOILER!!!)

Adam91

IF ANYONE WHO HAS'NT SEEN THE LAST TERMINAL IN HALO CEA AND DOS'NT WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN IT YET, DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT OR WATCH THE VIDEO.

I wasn't sure if i should post this in the halo 4 topic or halo cea topic but since i am mainly pointing in the halo 4 direction i thought this would be the right place to post it. Ok so 343i said the terminals in halo cea will give some sort of hint/clue towards halo 4. In the last teriminal on the level "the maw" 343gs explains about the destruction of halo and near the end he talks about the libarian and says that he would like to have the company of the Prometheans he also says "but he would have to be here too". To me "he" is the didact the librarians husband and was the commander of the forerunner military, 343gs also says "without the librarian around to temper his rage, these reclaimers might almost prefer the flood" that to me may indicate that we may be seeing the didiact in the next trilogy and may be the enemy. that last bit of 343gs's dialogue i stated really confinced me.

(Heres "the maw" terminal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9UK0W34IY