New dashboard update coming 25th november

Adam91

Some of you may know about the new dashboard update which will feature bing search, youtube and will even allow you to watch tv through the dashboard. I believe this update will take place November 25th exactly one week from now. The one question on my mind is, How much extra will we have to pay for our memberships to use these new exciting features coming to the dashboard?, as microsoft has a habit of setting a price to basically every single thing that is on the dashboard im not 100% sure what the extra charge will be but i seen info stating it will be an extra few £/$ to our membership if we wish to use these feature, i maybe wrong and it could end up being 100% free but it seems thats to good to be true. Please state your thoughts on the new update and any other information you know about this it would be much helpful and appreciated.

EDIT: i was on youtube watching microsoft do a presentation on the bing search feature that will be coming to the dashborad update, and someone left a comment saying that bing only searches content thats is within xbox and it actually dosnt search the world wide web, what made be believe the comment this guy posted was in the video the women searching bing searched "lego", just to give an audience an example and all that came up is XBOX 360 lego games, nothing else that is related to lego only xbox games, i really hope that am wrong about this because if this is true then i am really pissed off, and i feel xbox has just f***ed me over, i was looking forward to be able to browes this forum site on my tv but now i feel thats seems far too good to be true, the ps3 has access to the internet why cant they do it after all it is microsoft also i thought to myself why is the youtube feature separate i could just use bing to search youtube and then thought its probably just to give people quicker access to it than typing it in, since i came across this issue that makes me believe even more that the bing search for xbox isnt for the world wide web and thats why youtube is a completely separate feature, is there anyone who knows more about this shed more light and please say that i am wrong about this.

PS: if am wrong about this and it actually does browse the web, will some sites be restricted because i watch tv shows online and movies

EDIT: 2 more days

there will be no extra cost for the membership, im running the beta test of the dashboard at the moment, the beacons are a nice touch, tells you when friends are starting to play certain games. the friends list is a lot more interactive. dashboard itself is a lot more professional looking, quicker, smoother. But at the moment there is no youtube on it? unless this will be released with the full version.

Sweet. I like dashboard updates. Hopefully with the Youtube interface I'll be able to link my account and the search function actually works. Hopefully it doesn't have that "video isn't availiable on Xbox 360" BS. That's what I'm most excited for, but I wish we would have free Hulu by now, instead of just plus.