Official Halo 4 Facts and Rumors [No Open Beta]

SamF1sh

Its already been confirmed that the reach engine is part of whats in H4 but that doesnt mean that the game is going to play at all like reach. the reach engine was great they just have to fix the gameplay and go back to the classic and by classic i mean back when halo was in its prime (halo 2)

Well we all now that zanzibar was remade three times halo 2 , halo pc , an halo 3 in one of frank oconnors interviews tht i posted but was deleted an posted by someone else. He states zanzibar was remade three times no Four times" he then goes on about the map an how awsome it is an says " that the center piece is the halfway way point of the map "but he thinks the c wall is an u can find him trynna get a ghost"! Also in other research they mention tht halo 4 ibasically done an there happy with how it came out 2 - 2 together their testing h4 out an they played on zanzibar!

Nice OP, but the quote bit that you have at the bottom isn't correct.

Here is my adress to the bottom set of pictures in the original thread:

The vehicles are all taken from concept art of the other Halo games.

Top Left: I can not find this Image after some quick searching but it is most likely either early concept art for the Pelican or maybe concept art for the Halo Wars vehicle the Darter.

Top Right: The picture posted is an enlarged version of this picture (From Halo Wars): http://news.teamxbox...hicle-Revealed/

Bottom Left: This one is more interesting, it was a design that Bungie was playing around with for the Pelican in Halo Reach, I can't find the exact picture but this is the same ship from the opposite side: http://bryskyemedia....lieve-it-or-not

Bottom Right: The picture posted is an enlarged version of this concept art picture (from Halo Wars): http://halo.heavenga..._art&id=Grizzly

I'm not saying that they aren't going to be in Halo 4, but that isn't Halo 4 concept art. I would still like to know where you got it from :P

Also as iTz Keefy pointed out in the original thread 343 industries is spelled wrong in all of the pictures indicating that they aren't authentic.

Aside from that everything looks good :thumbsup:

K i'm not posting this to troll or hate on halo but in all honestly this is Halo's last chance. Halo Reach sucked sooooo bad. We all know its not just me and my friends. If you look at Major League Gaming, there following with halo has gone down hill. The population for Reach isn't anywhere near what Halo 3 was. 20,000 for Reach 200,000 for Halo 3.

This is what I want to see from halo 4:

RANKING SYSTEM 1-50

MAPS SEPARATE FROM CAMPAIGN (FOCUSING COMPLETELY ON AWESOME COMPETITIVE MAPS)

NO BLOOM

If these things get applied to halo 4 then I'm sure this game will sell way more than halo 3. We need to bring be the fun competitive game that was halo 1, 2, and 3. Discard the crap called Reach

I think thats more of people getting over Halo Period!!! Not Halo reach. If Halo Reach came out before Halo 3 then I really feel the numbers would have been reversed. Halo Reach would have great numbers and Halo 3 would be down. The mass public is over Halo......sorry. Only the hardcore Halo fans will stay on course.

• Like 1

CONFIRMED- 343 built halo 4 out of whats best from the previous halo games. The engine is def reach engine configured PPL JUS TRUST IN 343i they have been working on halo 4 for 2 years also workin with engine !! Frank oconnor nows wht to do trust me ppl! I have facts!!!!

Where did you aquire this information?

I really hope it dose cause it just wouldn't make seance story wise at least. Also I don't think there using the halo reach engine I think it's a new one based of a old halo core. I liked reach but halo CE was so mistirious nd cool I hope they make that feel the same!

In the teaser trailer chief had new armor, how did he get it if he was in cryo the whole time? :unsure:

Well cortana had a lot of time to mess around with the chief while he was in cryo. Maybe she didnt make an entirely new armour but just modified it while he was in there (dont know how though)

Although guilty spark was [killed] in Halo 3, he is not necessarily gone from the Halo universe, in fact, Halo Primordium is narrated by 343 to an ONI team with post-Halo 3 knowledge of the Halos. This means it happens after we believe 343 to be dead. This may be contradictory info but it could be easily explained if 343 made copies of himself.

Although guilty spark was [killed] in Halo 3, he is not necessarily gone from the Halo universe, in fact, Halo Primordium is narrated by 343 to an ONI team with post-Halo 3 knowledge of the Halos. This means it happens after we believe 343 to be dead. This may be contradictory info but it could be easily explained if 343 made copies of himself.

Thats one thing that's going to min boggle us for a while,all i want for now is to see if there will be a Halo 4 Beta for reach,but you know thats a big cliffhanger.