Event ideas

Alright so I'm trying to see what interest there is in terms of events because I might do an events blitz for a few weeks in late June-Early-Mid July 

Would you want the event to be streamed via Mixer/Twitch?

Have the events just Halo or have it on other games?  (e.g Injustice 2 or Destiny)

Have it like just a straight up event or have some like plot to it similar to some of Onso's previous events?

Have out of game events? e.g a weekly screenshot contest?

Let me know below peeps

• Like 4

I'm still waiting on that Battlefront 2 PC event, @Bnus.

Jk though, I know how turbulent life is. If anyone can get a BF2 event going I'd join in a heartbeat.

Alright so I'm trying to see what interest there is in terms of events because I might do an events blitz for a few weeks in late June-Early-Mid July 

Have the events just Halo or have it on other games?  (e.g Injustice 2 or Destiny)

Have it like just a straight up event or have some like plot to it similar to some of Onso's previous events?

Let me know below peeps

Events where there's an emphasis on player participation - such as Survivor - I don't think work that well given how small our pool of players is. A regular homebrew "Let's play for lols and to kill each other on mic" would work the absolute best.

The games played are also dependent on what's owned by the people here. Most people here own the Halos. Only a few of us have Injustice 2. Etc, etc.

• Like 2

Yes please! I love watching streams, I think Twitch might be the easier platform to use though? Unless Mixer can sync up with the Xbox? Streaming can also be used to promotes discussion elsewhere (such as Twitter). Another interesting aspect to keep in mind is that we could potentially do some 'funny streamer fails' or 'clutch plays' by capturing parts of the stream, and then maybe have them compiled and made into a separate video?      

I think that as long as members have the game that you intent to play, I don't have an issue with branching out and covering more games. 

Doesn't really worry me. Either way, as long as the community can come together then that's good enough for me. 

*See above point regarding Streaming* I think this is a good way to get the community more involved, especially on Twitter or, perhaps, Reddit.

• Like 1