New Community Moderator!

Drizzy_Dan

Absolutely massive congratulations are in order for you Halo! One of my longest running friends on the website and the first friendly face that most new members see when exploring either the forums or the ShoutBox.

Your dedication to the website is astounding and this is the most proud I have ever been for anyone in a new moderator announcement.

I know you will do an amazing job of this and won't dissappoint!  :thumbsup:

cJlBUVL.gif

• Like 4

1725182-bigthumbnail.jpg

My face when I saw the announcement

But nah in all seriousness congrats Lewis we need people who are loyal to the forum in staff positions to bring about a new age just think you're the second Australian Mod now, you have Azy's big boots ballerina shoes to fill ;)

Edited by Connor Kenway
  • Like 2

Thanks a lot everyone! I've been staring at my screen for several hours now trying to figure out something to write, but nothing has really leaped at me.

So instead I'm going to keep it short and concise: 

Never in my (almost) 5 years of site activity did I predict this. 

To all of my friends: It's a weird way to start I know, but when both Azaxx and BeckoningZebra, respectively, were promoted to Cmod, I was a kinda terrified to approach them for a conversation. These two members that I had so freely chatted about AFL (Australian Football League, It's a thing I swear! Azaxx, if you read this: up the Dons!!) and Star Wars (Remember that time we defended the Flag during that Halo playdate (I think it was Ninjas vs the Forums), BZ? We made a pretty great team) were, well, no longer members. It was a little daunting, not going to lie. I suppose where I'm trying to go with this is that I will always to willing to chat in the Shoutbox, no matter what colour my name is. And I want all of you to know that. 

To the Mod/Admin team:Thanks for the opportunity, I won't let you down. I can't wait to work with each and every one of you. <3

Venerate the almighty Twam 

• Like 8

I just had to come back to give my sincerest congratulations to Bated here, what a friggin guy. I have known him for about four years (damn, has it been that long?) and there is no one I could possibly trust more. He is the definitive symbol of dedication, friendship, and support, and he's been one of the biggest pillars in my long road to evolving. In my honest opinion, he represents the absolute best of not just the site, but the Halo community, and this is a decision that I am so happy to see finally come to light.

Congrats, buddy. You deserve this more than anyone. 
:heart:

• Like 5

Congratulations H4F H5F ... H6F, I know you'll do a great job in upkeeping the code that past and present mods have represented. Nice to see that the joey has grown into an adult 'roo. Good luck with the role bud.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...