place for creative writers to share their work and compare notes

MJTOWER

this is a forum i created, as a writer myself, for people who love to write and are adept at it and would like to recieve constructive criticism from other writers and get tips and tricks for writing.

Tell me, great creator, what do you fear? criticism? death? failure? these feelings are for naught, as nothing can harm you here. present yourself in a way those lesser than ourselves can understand. what they cannot understand, they have a tendency to  fear. 

that was just a random thing i wrote to show a little of my writing potential. nothing serious and definitely not my best but you get the point.

• Like 2

if anybody would like to, post some of your own writing for everybody to see. maybe somebody will have some tips or ints or maybe a few words of wisdom to use in future writing to improve it.

"The shackles of rage do not hold indefinitely; one day they are bound to snap, damning any its its path to pain and suffering. Best stay clear lest you long to incur its wrath." Eschtro Shipra, Eldest god in the Peak of Intrigue, master of empath and emotion.