HaloCharts.com Is Going to Shut Down Unless Taken

Hydricide

Okay, I am writing this in hopes of getting the attention of someone that works here at 343i. The website HaloCharts.com is going to shut down, the owner (Firestream) can not afford the time or money it takes for the upkeep. He has said it will shut down in the next couple days or weeks unless he gets interest from a potential buyer for the site. To give some perspective, HaloCharts has some 300,000 or so members on it, many of whom, myself included, are almost exclusively motivated in Halo games because of the ranking system on HC. So the reason I write this is in hopes of getting 343i to purchase HaloCharts.com and keep it running, it is already a great functioning website and just needs general upkeep, someone needs to help these hundreds of thousands of gamers out and save an amazing community of people. I beg of anyone at 343i, please get this message to someone who can save this site and help, please, time is of the essence, contact firestream on his email that he left on the site: [email protected]

Again, please help this community out 343i, I know that the Halo community will greatly appreciate the saving of such a tremendous site with such a simply amazing community.

Sincerely,

Fred (HC AdReNaL1Ne)

What is halo charts?

It's still up right now but is being taken down fast, it is a stat collection site for Halo that ranks you vs any other player that so much as has their GT typed in to HC, so it ranks you globally, RippinHeads has been #1 for H3 there for years now and Reach is ever changing who is #1 but Vetoed is usually at the top. There is also an amazing community there