Swat maps - same and lame

Peetiedink

• 1 month later...

Because Regret, Empire and Overgrowth are terrible for SWAT. They have the maps that SWAT suit best.

You want terrible maps back?

who's opinion?  I'm not a huge fan of ALL the maps for SWAT but this same 5 BS over and over again is crap.  bring them all back and put them on an even rotation (or mix it up by season at least). if you get a map you don't like, suck it up and play.  next game it will likely be different if you're randomly picking from a dozen or so maps...

and while you're at it, fix the gun rotation as well.  played 10 games yesterday to rank the new season and I got 8 swatnum/h1 (pistol) games and 2 BR (no H2 or DMR).  balance out the guns!  I'm getting sick of pistols every damn game too.

who's opinion?  I'm not a huge fan of ALL the maps for SWAT but this same 5 BS over and over again is crap.  bring them all back and put them on an even rotation (or mix it up by season at least). if you get a map you don't like, suck it up and play.  next game it will likely be different if you're randomly picking from a dozen or so maps...

and while you're at it, fix the gun rotation as well.  played 10 games yesterday to rank the new season and I got 8 swatnum/h1 (pistol) games and 2 BR (no H2 or DMR).  balance out the guns!  I'm getting sick of pistols every damn game too.

What should have been said by Kakashi in his original response is that this is not an official 343 website.  Just a fan made community forum.  That being said, we have no control over what maps or gun rotations are available within the game.