Future Halo Game Ideas

Spartan Pug

Hello 343 community! I wanted to pitch to you the community and 343 a few basic concepts that i think would be cool.

Halo Wars ODST Abandoned: A game in which you and a detachment of ODST's are stuck behind enemy lines with no help or contact from the Spirit of Fire,

Halo Reach Reestablished: A game where a small fleet attempt to re colonize Reach after the 3 decade Human Covenant War. This fleet is ambushed by a new/forerunner/Old Covenant threat, You have to take it back.

Halo Sangheili Civil War: A game which you  play as the Arbiter and Destroy the Covenant and unite Sangheilios under one rule. 

Halo Wars Strategic Front: A FPS game much like halo wars where you can call in units and have a commander but in an FPS.

Halo Stranded:A Game where a small battalion of marines has to learn to survive the Covenant overrun world. However unknown to them they are being hunted by an old foe... The Flood.

Halo Wars 2 Suggestions: Maybe Make cheap unit commander and map DLC for multiplayer blitz mode. However you can only face foe/s who also have the new units/commanders in their deck.

Halo Ai Apocalypse: A game where an Ai has taken control of a Forerunner shield world and has put an Ai in every foe making them extremely adaptable... and intelligent.

i hope you consider  these ideas and I apologize if they are very rough. I am currently suffering from one of America's worst and most contagious viruses. Please get back to me on some more ideas for 343 and post your own.

They should also add Ai/bots in forge for our own custom firefight in games like Halo 6 or maybe 5 if they have time.

• Like 1

I was think for Halo 5 regular War zone to have the maps from halo reach Boneyard and spire would be a nice battle ground

I was think for Halo 5 regular War zone to have the maps from halo reach Boneyard and spire would be a nice battle ground