Halo "6" Predictions!

Melody

So, due to the lack of threads on this forum I decided to create this one! ^_^ What do you predict will happen in Halo 6? What kind of changes would you like to see once it comes out?

As for myself, I hope they bring back an armory system similar to Halo: Reach's. Sure they can still have RNG, but what if they made the new "Reach" armory system randomized as well? Limited time sales that guarantees the armor featured for the day or week? After this set period of time is over the featured armor is randomized again but, still guarantees the armor featured in the new armor set. This way you don't have to waste so much time trying to get some decent armor. I'd gladly pay a little bit more than what it cost for 1 gold pack to instantly get the armor I desire.

Another thing that needs to return is a classic firefight mode, I've had many fond memories on Halo: Reach playing firefight to achieve some of the highest ranks in the game from it's vast firefight gametypes. It was simple and fun, it really took the competitive edge away from Halo, which I personally loved. When I got sick of matchmaking because I had multiple bad games, I'd just play firefight and it was so fun! 

My predictions for Halo 6 is.... Warden Eternal assembles a massive Promethean fleet with the help of AI Cortana to take back the Chief and the rest of Blue Team, after which she plans to destroy the UNSC yet again. Fireteam Osiris teams up with Blue Team to bring and end to Cortana's evil reign by wiping her from the domain forever!

Thoughts? Comments? Swiss Cheese?

Halo-6.jpg

• Like 5

I predict Warden Eternal shall gather all of his bodies to create a massive Warden Eternal, which will be recycled far too many times in campaign.

I'd like to see an achievement-based armory return. It gives people an incentive to play to earn rewards rather than spend money for the chance to get a reward. I want to feel as if I've earned a cool piece of armour rather than threw enough money at 343 or spent countless hours in Warzone to get that same piece. Leave the micro-transactions for buying weapons and the like in a future Warzone.

• Like 2

I'd like to see an achievement-based armory return. It gives people an incentive to play to earn rewards rather than spend money for the chance to get a reward. I want to feel as if I've earned a cool piece of armour rather than threw enough money at 343 or spent countless hours in Warzone to get that same piece. Leave the micro-transactions for buying weapons and the like in a future Warzone.

This, this man knows what's up. It could work with a new recon like armor that's exclusive by doing these achievements! :D Think of the opportunities haha, so many will try to achieve it but we all know a few will hold the honor of wearing such a praised set of armor.

• Like 1

I predict Warden Eternal shall gather all of his bodies to create a massive Warden Eternal, which will be recycled far too many times in campaign.

Don't forget the extended armory options like individual shoulder pieces and such. God I miss that...

As for the campaign against the created (and the already known Grunt ally) can go alot of ways. As long as we have have the large open scale areas like Halo 5 and cool moments ike running on the side of a Guardian it will be a good one.

No more semi-boss fights though. It didn't really work in Halo 2 let alone in Halo 5...

• Like 1

I'll be way off here but can man can dream.

I predict that Mass Effect 3 will happen. Human resistance on Earth and coordinated strikes with alien races (hopefully Chief and Arbiter once more!). The Infinity will jump around the galaxy like the Normandy and do stuff.

I also think that there will be a Guardians will be engaged in space combat. Hopefully we get some AI v Humans action.

As for the games ending, possible contact with Cutter?

• Like 1

The common problem and quite frankly the BIGGEST problem plaguing this already abysmal and dying franchise is the comment I keep seeing recycled throughout the forum and forums alike. "A new armor system".

Who cares? Do you want a dreadfull unfun sequel like H4 and H5 and just "collect" useless uneeded and quite frankly overrated visual flair that literally noone pays attentionto during a match? Or do you want real needed issues addressed and brought to fruition. Things like, oh I don't know..... Original New Mechanics that ARE NOT overused and generations behind, A solid storyline and character development that is true to what Staten started. And maybe, just maybe actual replay value that isn't centered around silly hoop jumping or "throwing money" at the developer.

It's been said over and over but you can't deny the logistics or the numbers. Halo 1-3 have the highest play numbers of all the Halo's, and it does so far beyond anything now or future. why? The logical simple conclusion is right in front of you. Halo revolutionized the fps genre and was ORIGINAL. No massive silly flair armors, no ridiculous hunting for far fetched achievments, and an actual working clan system.

I predict Halo 6 will fall short of what was expected with Halo 4, Bonnie Ross, Frank O'Connor and Kiki Wolfdieplease will all resign or be fired. Microsoft will delay further Halo development until 2021 when they hand development over to a non Microsoft internal development company and finally become serious about their commitment to Halo and their fans.

• Like 1

The common problem and quite frankly the BIGGEST problem plaguing this already abysmal and dying franchise is the comment I keep seeing recycled throughout the forum and forums alike. "A new armor system".

Who cares? Do you want a dreadfull unfun sequel like H4 and H5 and just "collect" useless uneeded and quite frankly overrated visual flair that literally noone pays attentionto during a match? Or do you want real needed issues addressed and brought to fruition. Things like, oh I don't know..... Original New Mechanics that ARE NOT overused and generations behind, A solid storyline and character development that is true to what Staten started. And maybe, just maybe actual replay value that isn't centered around silly hoop jumping or "throwing money" at the developer.

Sorry, Twin. But you're wrong.

If I see an enemy player wearing one of the same pieces of armor as me, I notice and target them.

If I see an enemy player wearing Achilles or even a Friendly. I already know what's going down. (Usually a hall, and they're lobbing grenadas)

Most/Some of the armor in Halo 5 people actually look at, not as much in previous games for sure. But for some reason Halo 5 makes it more noticeable. However you aren't wrong, nobody gave a **** in Halo 4.

You missed my point and at the same time you kinda exampled it. Microsoft is changing and conditioning gamers to care more about flair and silly astetics as to distract players from serious issues in the franchise.

At the end of the day it goes without saying that 343/Microsoft is more concerned about teaching people to pay money and buy into the new "flair culture" instead of producing solid games that really redefine the experience and invest the player long term like they had with the previous Bungie titles.

Reach was a fantastic game but it became more of a "grind" replay value. It relied on unlocking armor via points which you had to grind for. I can all but assure you that was 343/Microsoft intruding upon Bungie's exit game.

• Like 1

I predict we're going to have a lot of people disappointed and that I'm probably going to like it a lot. A lot of people seem to dislike Halo 5 and I love it as much as I loved Halo 3 which is saying a lot. Right now what we really need is everything we currently have in Halo 5 (theater [but a working one], customs browser, file browser, Forge, all gametypes, ranked and social playlists, large armor selection, etc. but also a GOOD CAMPAIGN. 

Bonus: I predict we don't see Didact or the Gravemind, the two best antagonists in Halo. 

• Like 2

omg I miss firefight so much. I would spend countless hours constantly killing enemies and it was so much fun. I really hope for firefight to come back and I hope for a better campaign and playthrough. I liked the customization in Reach as well, and achievement based unlocks sounds cool as well, maybe some small missions like, "Get X amount of kills with a Sniper Rifle to unlock X armor".

• Like 1