Why is the only play list in Match Making anniversary?

MungBerryCrunch

Ok so the game is great and all but once I finish campaign I wanna go back to live...I went to check last night and the only play lists are all the anniversary playlists...I was under the impression that I would get to play online using reach playlists being I mostly played lone wolf...WHERE IS MY LONE WOLF PLAYLIST?!

SOME ONE HELP!

and yes all the maps are downloaded...lol

Here it is in a nutshell. If you are using the Halo CE Anniversary game disk and have not down loaded it to your hard drive, the playlist you see will be what is available for the HCEA game only. You can switch over to Reach MM in the menu if you choose, but that simply puts you into the dedicated Reach play list. Downloading the HCEA to your hard drive is the way to go. The new maps have not been "blended" into the regular MM play lists yet, they will be separate for the time being.

You posted as i did. The HCEA disk does not include the maps of Reach. You have to have the Reach game in order to play the Reach maps. That is a feature to keep multiple people from downloading the game from one disc and playing it for free, sorry.

so im stuck with this crap online until its integrated or until i go pay 29.99 for reach? egghhhhh

I didn't really get your question, but I think you meant you were on the CEA disc and asking why it was only Anniversary maps. Well obviously, they said it would be. The game would have been $60 if it had the entire Reach Multiplayer, and 80% of people would return reach because they only play Multiplayer or Forge now and they didn't like the Reach Campaign as much. Plus I think it wasn't possible to have the entire Reach Multiplayer on the disc.