RiotRojas1

• 2 months later...

I cant help (mid-terms are fun!) but I can offer some advice, having done all of the vidmasters myself. Below are some tips and tricks I found useful and wish some one would have told me before I went vidmaster hunting. And I know you might have heard some (if not most) of this, but I would have used all of my possible resorces, so here it is:

1: Get four players you can trust and that will be relatively good. They do not have to be great, just people that you can communicate with and know NOT to LeeeeeeRoyyyyyyyyyJenkinssssssss the shist out of your pool of lives. It looks like you already have some people to help you out. If you can't find four, three will suffice. During endure, all of my friends except for two got Skyrim and we were down one person. So I made a XBL account and played split screen with them. It DOES work, but it's a painful two hours.

2: Mics. Have them. Use them. Make sweet sweet mic love to them when they need it. If you don't have a mic, make due by playing their voices out of your speakers. I did that too. It was awful, but there are ways to communicate without a mic.

3: The map I played Endure on is Oni Alpha Site. The first set you can pretty much camp the crap out of. two peope on the first spawn, two camping second.

4: Know what the skulls are and what to do when they come around. I didn't know coming in, so here is a most convinient list that tells you what to do when they come around:

Tough Luck: Just deal with it.

Catch: Stay back, throw grenades of your own. You will have plenty of sticky grenades, so don't worry about your count. This is also a really bad combo when it comes to invisibrutes, because you cant see them hurl grenadas de infuego at your face. Grenades of your own will flush them out, again.

Black Eye: Play very gingerly. Try not to get hit at all. Or, you can go balls out and melee the living ugly off their faces. That works too.

Tilt: Bullets=poop. (against shields) Swap Smg for a Plasma Rifle.

Mythic: More shots= problem solved.

5: Dont go out of the lobby place, unless if you want the rockets. Which you will, but just dont go in the middle of a wave.

6: Running out of things, um, SMG Pwns buggers....

Thats about it. It will take you about two hours, try not to get frustrated, and that does it.

• 2 weeks later...