I'm in love with this community

Snipeside

I see plenty of friendly people. I see everyone is having a blast and enjoying CEA (for the most part,) and it just is so awesome to see all of this happen. I feel a great deal of relief. Relief that everything is where it should be. I'm proud of 343i and I am so glad we could trust them with the Halo franchise as opposed to some other gaming company. This is where Halo belongs now. Bungie didn't entirely fail us with everything; they gave us 343.

Everything is new. I love the community. I love these forums. I can't wait to see everything shape into Halo 4 next year. It'll be a day to remember.

• Like 1

Aww! Well thanks, Snipeside. No official poll has been taken (that I remember), but from all I've gathered, roughly 99% of our members agree that 343i.org is indeed the best online community they have been part of.

Here at 343i.org we aim to be a caring, compassionate and composed community. We understand here that not everybody will agree with each other, and so we try to be tolerant and give each other the chance to enjoy themselves, as long as it doesn't mean interfering with anyone else's enjoyment.

We don't give an inch so you can take a mile.

We give a mile so you don't have to. :yes

Some of us here are even so close an accepting of each other that, well, we've become like family. A number of us even know each other by first name. Should you pick up and feel that spirit of our tight-knit community, perhaps one day you will feel like a true part of the family, too. ^_^

But we're better than family! You don't have to put up with us during special occasions and you never have to worry about us hogging your bathroom. :lol:

I love that you love it here. :heart:

See you about the forums. :yes

*goes back to CEA on Legendary*

• Like 1

Aww! Well thanks, Snipeside. No official poll has been taken (that I remember), but from all I've gathered, roughly 99% of our members agree that 343i.org is indeed the best online community they have been part of.

Here at 353i.org we aim to be a caring, compassionate and composed community. We understand here that not everybody will agree with each other, and so we try to be tolerant and give each other the chance to enjoy themselves, as long as it doesn't mean interfering with anyone else's enjoyment.

We don't give an inch so you can take a mile.

We give a mile so you don't have to. :yes

Some of us here are even so close an accepting of each other that, well, we've become like family. A number of us even know each other by first name. Should you pick up and feel that spirit of our tight-knit community, perhaps one day you will feel like a true part of the family, too. ^_^

But we're better than family! You don't have to put up with us during special occasions and you never have to worry about us hogging your bathroom. :lol:

I love that you love it here. :heart:

See you about the forums. :yes

*goes back to CEA on Legendary*

. I couldn't have put it better FB.

Yeah i definetily agree, this forum has been really friendly i've been on forums before and have got banned just because, according to a moderator i didnt say enough words in a sentence, and the mod sent me a message telling me i was banned for flamming, i swear this site is the easiset site to get banned from bcuz u dont have to do anything at all and i swear Troll Gods live on this forum site they do trust me they think theyre better than u and they try to intellectually own u with theyre Troll Knowlegdge its annoying, do u want to know the name of this site where the trolls live

khinsider/forums.com

The only reason I came here was because the Bungie.net forums are dying and 4chan is worse than usual ATM. However, I must say I do like the customization options for avatars and profile backgrounds and such. Yet at the same time, the forum layout is somewhat... distasteful. And the people and profile pages are border-line MySpace rips.

But it's only my first day here, so I hope all you guys are on to something about this forum. Oh, and the Off-Topic forum needs to be renamed something dangerously similar to, "The Flood".

And OP, why do you think Bungie failed anything? (Besides Reach)