Official Skull Locations Guide

ObligatoryFate

The Bandanna Skull (unlimited ammo and grenades) is in the control room in the silent cartographer. After you activate the control panel, leave the facility and go get the rocket launcher dropped by the downed warthog. This is right below the platform with the 3 over shields (you will need one). Grab the rocket but do not lose your overshield as you reenter the control room because you will need it all. When you are facing the control panel from the entrance hall way, leave the room though the door to your right. You should see a infinite drop. turn right again and you will see the top of the hallway you just came through to get to the control panel. The skull is up there so youll have to rocket jump to it. line up on the closest flat area on the top of the hallway (dont jump onto the slanted area. Point the rocket at your feet and pull the rigger right after you run forward and jump.

• 3 weeks later...

The Bandanna skull, due to many practices, is actually fairly easy using a lil' ol trick a' mine i found. Go into co-op, jump on your partner's head, stick them, and use the momentum to get there.( would also recommend an overshield for the jumper) And then spawn your partner. Sorry if anyone else found this, I didn't check.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn.....thanks for letting me know, i cannot find a single one....if ya find more let me know.

I found all the ones they found and another in the silent cartographer is when you go in the place where u unlock the door to get in the structure. there two ways to get to it. it is either go to the right edge by the control panel (you have to get the panel to make the skull spawn) you get a frag grenade and chuck it at the fround then jump right before it blows up and u crouch in air and jump on it. the other way is in multiplayer in the campaign where you or your friend jump in the window in the hall way and he looks is any direction of the window facing it then u die and ull spawn on your friend and u can jump on the thing and get the skull.