Gamertag: ARC GuiltySpark

Player Count: 2-9 (1 slender, 8 players)

Download Link: Click!

Map Trailer: Click!

THIS IS NOT AN INFECTION MAP, THIS IS A WORKING SLENDERMAN GAME

Slender: Oakside Park is a custom game I have been working on for a long time but is finally finished. It is based on the game Slender: The Arrival and is a really fun game for as little as 2 players to 9 players. Please give this map a download, I would really appreciate it!

RULES
Everyone must go to Red team and 1 person on blue team to control Slenderman

OBJECTIVE
Red Team must work together to find 8 pages hidden throughout the map. They are switches that need to be activated in order for them to win. Once all are activated, an alarm will sound and everyone must run to the beach to go to the escape van through the gate and win

Blue Team (Slenderman) wins by either keeping Red team from finding all 8 pages before the time limit expires or kill them all. He is controlled from a panel up in the sky similar to “reaper”. There is a light marker in the sky that tells the controller where Slenderman is on the ground.

The map is very dark making it hard for players to find there way around. Slenderman makes a buzzing sound if you are near him. His face is glowing from the front so you can still see him in the black of night. Make sure to check out my gamenight video and map trailer on my Youtube channel. Huge thanks to CREATIVE FORCE for helping me with this great custom.

post-96767-0-69787700-1484928259_thumb.png

post-96767-0-66056600-1484928266_thumb.png

post-96767-0-74564800-1484928272_thumb.png

post-96767-0-61966200-1484928279_thumb.png

post-96767-0-95667700-1484928285_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Gamemode link? And why red vs blue? Why didn't you just use the Infection gametype?

Sorry I havent checked this in a while. I made this a long time ago before infection came out and I just recently discovered this site. I will probably make a slender 2 because scripting and forge is a lot better now.

Map Link

Gamemode

let me know if something doesnt work

• Like 1