Bad teams

Peetiedink

• 6 months later...

Guys sorry but being constantly put or teamed up in warzone with a bunch of losers every game it's like these kids do not know how to play. They all run off doing there own thing. While you by yourself is dealing with the bases and fighting off 2,3,4,5 or even 12 enemy team it's just ridiculous.

They need (343) to put the ranking as the search like halo 2 when bungie was owner I get tired of fighting off experienced players plus who ever else decides they won't some action.

It's better when your ranked with your same rank 121 me +\- 5 ranks it's Annoying dealing with cocky annoying beginners who think there awesome because they killed you when a level 145 did all the work.

Guys sorry but being constantly put or teamed up in warzone with a bunch of losers every game it's like these kids do not know how to play. They all run off doing there own thing. While you by yourself is dealing with the bases and fighting off 2,3,4,5 or even 12 enemy team it's just ridiculous.

They need (343) to put the ranking as the search like halo 2 when bungie was owner I get tired of fighting off experienced players plus who ever else decides they won't some action.

It's better when your ranked with your same rank 121 me +\- 5 ranks it's Annoying dealing with cocky annoying beginners who think there awesome because they killed you when a level 145 did all the work.

First off, Halo 5 was marketed as a Competitive game. Social was never a thing, and was never going to actually be a thing. BTB and everything else were supposed to be Ranked. Warzone was no-rank restriction, but had MMR.

Second, Spartan Rank (121) doesn't mean anything. A level 17 can play better than some level 145's, mind you. Your season Rank shows where your skill gap generally is. Not how it is.

Third, Bungie's rank system was only player rank in Halo 2. Halo 3 had a ranking system, and was the only game (besides Halo 5) with a ranking system.

Fourth, I looked up your stats. You have 400 less kills than me (In Warzone), but your medals shows that you're not very good at playing Objective nor are you very good at Slaying.

Don't complain about the game when you're the problem yourself. If you came in here saying, "Man I wish my teammates helped me. Because I can't do this by myself." then yeah. We'd be on better turns. Instead, you're saying it's everyone else's fault but yours. Then you need a reality check. Get with the program.

I have a friend that's not very good, but he admits he's not good and just asks for help. He gets frustrated, but I don't get mad at him because he's not saying it's our fault, he says it's his fault. But we still carry him with us, because he's not frustrating us with his frustration, he knows the problem and we're willing to help him... People would rather play with someone who's willing to learn, than someone who's ego overcomes them and demand people to play your mindset.

Also, here's our medal comparison I just pulled up:

post-7524-0-09129900-1502786635_thumb.png

post-7524-0-66868000-1502786673_thumb.png

Yours are top, mine are on bottom.

Also, if you're confused on why I showed medals? Because medals show more than K/D and W/L... You can boost your K/D and you can boost your W/L 

BUT it's a little harder to boost your medals, even if you are farming. 

Edited by Halo6 Follower
Removed inappropriate language
  • Like 1

First off, Halo 5 was marketed as a Competitive game. Social was never a thing, and was never going to actually be a thing. BTB and everything else were supposed to be Ranked. Warzone was no-rank restriction, but had MMR.

Second, Spartan Rank (121) doesn't mean anything. A level 17 can play better than some level 145's, mind you. Your season Rank shows where your skill gap generally is. Not how it is.

Third, Bungie's rank system was only player rank in Halo 2. Halo 3 had a ranking system, and was the only game (besides Halo 5) with a ranking system.

Fourth, I looked up your stats. You have 400 less kills than me (In Warzone), but your medals shows that you're not very good at playing Objective nor are you very good at Slaying.

Don't complain about the game when you're the problem yourself. If you came in here saying, "Man I wish my teammates helped me. Because I can't do this by myself." then yeah. We'd be on better turns. Instead, you're saying it's everyone else's fault but yours. Then you need a reality check. Get with the program.

I have a friend that's not very good, but he admits he's not good and just asks for help. He gets frustrated, but I don't get mad at him because he's not saying it's our fault, he says it's his fault. But we still carry him with us, because he's not frustrating us with his frustration, he knows the problem and we're willing to help him... People would rather play with someone who's willing to learn, than someone who's ego overcomes them and demand people to play your mindset.

1. If this gets to you. If I want a social game I will go back to playin wow or eso.

2. Ranking system is to show others the experience of the player. It would match you with other players with the same skill set and experience. And I never said I was better then anybody else other wise I would have competed in the halo tournaments. But not with a physical disability in my hands glass window went into my hands my symptoms of my hand is well my thumb stick and button use is limited due to nerve damage and muscle damage. So, my player skill I would say is better then yours.

3. I stopped playing before the first update for halo 5 when level 87 was the max lvl cap, so don't compare kills to me. And I only recently returned playing.

4. I don't play with others but when I see a person needing help weather in my party or a random I assist weather the situation is a winnable battle or not.

5. Actually there are numerous ways to farm in warzone. And from your stats you seem to do allot of farming.

post-97141-0-88717900-1502970551_thumb.jpg

1. If this gets to you. If I want a social game I will go back to playin wow or eso.

2. Ranking system is to show others the experience of the player. It would match you with other players with the same skill set and experience. And I never said I was better then anybody else other wise I would have competed in the halo tournaments. But not with a physical disability in my hands glass window went into my hands my symptoms of my hand is well my thumb stick and button use is limited due to nerve damage and muscle damage. So, my player skill I would say is better then yours.

3. I stopped playing before the first update for halo 5 when level 87 was the max lvl cap, so don't compare kills to me. And I only recently returned playing.

4. I don't play with others but when I see a person needing help weather in my party or a random I assist weather the situation is a winnable battle or not.

5. Actually there are numerous ways to farm in warzone. And from your stats you seem to do allot of farming.

1. Then go back to playing WoW or ESO.

2. No it's not, lmao. If you play every single day, and play Warzone with XP boosts. You can skyrock fast. I was SR70-something and played Warzone with an SR124, I did better than him and he played consistently. And just because you have a disability, doesn't mean your skill goes up. Your skill is based on how you play, nothing else.

3. Still pointing it out, you said I'm farming Warzone. Yet here you are, not far away behind me. Lmao, I solo queue a lot in Warzone and I solo BTB a lot as well. All you're doing is acting like one of the entitled kids that GrimBrotherOne and the rest of 343 have talked about. You have no idea what the difference between farming and skill is. Especially since I usually run top of leaderboard. The only time I play as a team is when I hop in Team Arena with Drizzy_Dan. I play SWAT and rank Champ on my own. Sometimes you don't complain if you can do it on your own.

However, if I wanted to farm. I could definitely do so. I have a company, yet we go for quick cores. But just to prove a point, and I see you on the scoreboard. I could definitely re-arrange that.

4. "I don't play with others." Exactly the reason you came here in the first place. If you started to hit people up, you could've been better off.

What you should've done is came here to these forums, saying "Hey guys, looking for some good players to play with or players to help me out."

If that was the case, maybe things would be reversed and I would have offered a hand as well as would many others. And maybe I would have been nicer. But you came here complaining and bringing in irrelevant logic. So I escalated the situation.

Plus, don't message me on Xbox swearing or trying to call me out because you're salty. I will comms ban you. If you have a problem, make it civil. 

I also used a bot to render the stats, lol.

post-7524-0-93048600-1503001178.png

Edited by Fyshy

• 4 weeks later...