Is it frame rate or the game.

ESPADAS03

So right now I am running Halo 5 off my Xbox one S with 1TB hardrive and the TV is  4K HDR, well iv noticed something happen and really it only happen with Halo 5, Titanfall 2 and Forza horizon 3, even fallout 4 run smoother.

So sometimes im playing a round of Halo and the screen or game not sure which it is starts to run really slow as if the game is under alot of pressure and to much is happening on the screen. ill be moving and the entire game just moves in slower motion. its not the kind you see in lag rather as if everything is slowing down even the other players. the sounds starts to be a bit off. 

Now i could say perhaps it is my internet but when i play other games i dont experience this if it was lag you know id be having issue with all my games. hell i usually have the best connection in all games even Xenoverse 2 i have all green bars and dudes have yellow.

Well im wondering if anyone has an explanation for this because i know it is not the TV or the system and the game is a digital download. is it just halo and all the Updates are pushing this game to such a big limit that its slowing down under all that data pressure.

If you're experiencing it only on Pegasus, it's Halo 5.

If it's on another map in matchmaking it's you.

Also if everyone else has yellow bars that means you don't have the best connectivity to anyone but yourself there's packet loss you'll see time to time

I played BTB yesterday, it was just fine. I've only experienced Pegasus and that's it.

Try looking from one end of the map to the other on Entombed and the icy map with the see through bridges (can't remember the name)

Try looking from one end of the map to the other on Entombed and the icy map with the see through bridges (can't remember the name)

Antifreeze? That map didn't have issues for me. I haven't played Entombed yet, Halo 5 crashed before we could. However, it could be. Any other map didn't have frame issues, though.

Howdy, first post here. I've been around since H1 and every book and game between.

I too, have noticed deplorable frame rates in the red room in Pegasus. It does happen on other maps as well, and several times it's triggered when I'm zooming in with a sniper rifle. Happy to see this isn't my box and everyone else is experiencing it as well.

• Like 1

It's the system and the game, hence why you didn't see these issues u too now. My best guess is that the 4k option is the cause. Since there is no real way for the system to actually detect the numerous models of TV's, the system produces all variations of output resolution. Since the system is now effectively producing 3 variant cycles, it taxes the system. Even more so since the newest version of Blam! is so easily recognized as being a far inferior created engine compared to the afformentioned ones created solely on the newer arcitecture.

Halo 5 was rushed. It started development on the old x64 based schema then migrated over to the x86. This was bound to happen.