I am looking to join a competitive Halo 5 clan

Just like the title says, I am looking for a clan to be competitive with.

There are three categories I want the clan to be competitive in.

1. General(Slayer, objective, and MLG)

2. SWAT

3. Grifball

I want to join a competitive clan, but I would want the members to be able to just relax from time to time and play infection or other games sometimes. I want people to try their best when they do try, but will also be calm and cool even if they lose. I'm OK with members talking trash as long as it's all in good fun.

In regard to the categories, number 1 is most important, but I would prefer the clan be in each.

I don't need the clan to have thousands of hundreds of members, but enough so I can come on and have full games online.

Important info about me: I recently got Halo 5, so I am not that good, meaning I don't know H5 call outs, tactics, and play styles. I am a long time Halo fan, but I lost interest after H4 came out, and now I want to return and be competitive.

I am willing to work with the members of this clan to become a great player.

I am willing to do an interview, and or almost anything the leadership wants me to do to join.

I am a 20 years old male. I am attending community College, but I am currently on Christmas break, and my classes would be two or three times a week in the mornings to early noon.

My gamertag is KSI CHANGE 7

We're no clan but what you're describing sounds a lot like what 343i offers. Most of us here are pretty good at Halo(especially P34nut) Whenever youre on the shoutbox just ask anyone if they're up for some Halo 5 matchmaking!

I know this isnt a clan offer but some our members have clans they dont disclose so just ask them directly while playing.

We're no clan but what you're describing sounds a lot like what 343i offers. Most of us here are pretty good at Halo(especially P34nut) Whenever youre on the shoutbox just ask anyone if they're up for some Halo 5 matchmaking!

I know this isnt a clan offer but some our members have clans they dont disclose so just ask them directly while playing.

OK cool, yeah I plan on playing people here

1. General(Slayer, objective, and MLG)

I'm particularly very good at Slayer, if I do say so myself... As for Objective... Let's just say I'm really super close to the Magnum Opus Emblem, I need only a few more Immortals and I'm golden.

2. SWAT

Boy, I was Champion #83 last season, could've gone higher but I did not. I placed at Onyx 1700 this season, haven't really played it since being placed, though.

3. Grifball

Not really a grifball player, but I'll play it for a bit from time to time. I'm either having a good game, or I just can't seem to understand why were losing if we're beating them in slayer.

Important info about me: I recently got Halo 5, so I am not that good, meaning I don't know H5 call outs, tactics, and play styles. I am a long time Halo fan, but I lost interest after H4 came out, and now I want to return and be competitive

Don't really care about the age or gender thing, but this means you'll be able to play in the Afternoon-Evening, right? If so, that sounds great.

I am willing to do an interview, and or almost anything the leadership wants me to do to join.

No interview needed.

I want to join a competitive clan, but I would want the members to be able to just relax from time to time and play infection or other games sometimes. I want people to try their best when they do try, but will also be calm and cool even if they lose. I'm OK with members talking trash as long as it's all in good fun.

We're not a clan, but we are a Community. And yes, we do like to relax from time to time as well as do a competitive  phase, or even a bull**** phase.

I am willing to work with the members of this clan to become a great player.

Well, they might not think of themselves as great players, they are. Some of them think they're trash, but play better on a team.

I don't need the clan to have thousands of hundreds of members, but enough so I can come on and have full games online.

I think we have, around 30? But anyone and everyone is welcome, I just need a confirmation if people want to join. :3

My gamertag is KSI CHANGE 7
I already have you added bud. 

Communities name is Halo Team Assemble, or simply short as HTA. We aren't very big to start out, but we do our damn best. We've been around for about a year and a half. Basically, we play with the community in hopes of introducing you to other players you'll get along with.
Drizzy, Vin, Yoshi, and Myself are the founders of the organization. Some of us play during the week, most of us play during the weekend. We do have a club on Xbox One that organizes when we will be hosting a short-coming event and with a description of what it's about.
Trust me, you want competitive, but it doesn't require a full team in Halo 5. It requires the skill... I've done this theory myself, how do you think I became Champion? I only played with one other player.

If you want to hangout with us and play when we're on, just give me the confirmation. If not, that's fine as well. I can still add you to the group if you wish, because we're an open organization.

Too bad Peanut's never on Halo 5 very much. And he's not that good, lol.

• Like 2

I'm particularly very good at Slayer, if I do say so myself... As for Objective... Let's just say I'm really super close to the Magnum Opus Emblem, I need only a few more Immortals and I'm golden.

Boy, I was Champion #83 last season, could've gone higher but I did not. I placed at Onyx 1700 this season, haven't really played it since being placed, though.

Not really a grifball player, but I'll play it for a bit from time to time. I'm either having a good game, or I just can't seem to understand why were losing if we're beating them in slayer.

Don't really care about the age or gender thing, but this means you'll be able to play in the Afternoon-Evening, right? If so, that sounds great.

No interview needed.

We're not a clan, but we are a Community. And yes, we do like to relax from time to time as well as do a competitive phase, or even a bull**** phase.

Well, they might not think of themselves as great players, they are. Some of them think they're trash, but play better on a team.

I think we have, around 30? But anyone and everyone is welcome, I just need a confirmation if people want to join. :3

I already have you added bud.

Communities name is Halo Team Assemble, or simply short as HTA. We aren't very big to start out, but we do our damn best. We've been around for about a year and a half. Basically, we play with the community in hopes of introducing you to other players you'll get along with.

Drizzy, Vin, Yoshi, and Myself are the founders of the organization. Some of us play during the week, most of us play during the weekend. We do have a club on Xbox One that organizes when we will be hosting a short-coming event and with a description of what it's about.

Trust me, you want competitive, but it doesn't require a full team in Halo 5. It requires the skill... I've done this theory myself, how do you think I became Champion? I only played with one other player.

If you want to hangout with us and play when we're on, just give me the confirmation. If not, that's fine as well. I can still add you to the group if you wish, because we're an open organization.

Too bad Peanut's never on Halo 5 very much. And he's not that good, lol.

Sounds good man, when I get online I have some questions about the community if you wouldn't mind answering, just some general questions.