Ardent Presents: 343iCF "Operation Back-smack" Announcement (cancelled)

Ardent Prayer

Hey guys! Over the last couple of days, I thought of an idea that I thought would be really cool to do for the forum and for a lot of us to participate in. With the new assassinations added in with Halo 5's latest 'Monitor's Bounty', I had the idea to put together an Assassination compilation video for everyone who wants to participate in it.

http://i.imgur.com/iulpuxb.gifv

Here's how it would go:

Members who would like to participate would send me clips of their assassinations (any of your choice!) and I'll keep a collection of them for good three weeks. Enough time for everyone to get their clips of epic assassinations or failed assassinations. (I'd like to get a little humor in there.) And considering the next few days with Halo Team Assemble's schedule for Halo 5, it could help! (Thank you Fishy.)

You can send me clips from the past, clips you just took or you can openly send me clips you hope on making in the future. I will post a seperate submission thread for those who want to participate! But you don't have to submit there. You can PM or send the clips to my Gamertag on Xbox. If you want to send it to me through email, just ed.

Your clips will be credited to you in the video, so don't worry.

Hope to see your clips guys!

PS: If anyone wants to help make the video, help is most appreciated.

Submission thread: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44702-343icf-operation-back-smack-submission-thread/

Edited by Ardent
  • Like 4

Damn, I remember back in Reach I did the slickest Assassination ever. I was camping out on Reflection near a gravity lift on the right side of the map, and some guy was strolling around below me. I fell down from my perch up high, spun around 360 degrees, and upon landing on him I immediately assassinated him -- the animation where you knock em down, and break their neck. I never saved the clip though :(

Good idea btw. :)

• Like 1