343i should not work on Halo 3 Anniversary.....yet

PHIL0S0PHY

I do not think 343i should work on and release Halo 3 Anniversary before Halo 6. The reason is that due to 343i working on Halo MCC and Halo 5 and rushing, two games were launched incomplete and broken.

I do not want the same thing to happen to Halo 6. I think Halo 6 could be a great game, possibly the next Halo 3 for the community, so I want them to put all their focus on Halo 6.

I do want Halo 3 Anniversary eventually, but I want them to take their time with Halo 6. I think after Halo 6 is released, than I would want them to start development on H3A, but again take time with it and release it as a complete game.

• Like 2

They should release H3A as DLC for MCC, and as a stand-alone product. Using H3A Multiplayer, you can play against people in the stand-alone product, on MCC, or Halo 5. That's the dream right there.

But that's not going to happen. If it DID happen it would be announced at E3, and with the onset of Scorpio I think there would be some kind of non-H3A title shipping with it that is STILL Halo-related, or not at all.

• Like 1

They should release H3A as DLC for MCC, and as a stand-alone product. Using H3A Multiplayer, you can play against people in the stand-alone product, on MCC, or Halo 5. That's the dream right there.

But that's not going to happen. If it DID happen it would be announced at E3, and with the onset of Scorpio I think there would be some kind of non-H3A title shipping with it that is STILL Halo-related, or not at all.

That would be cool, I just want them to take time withered the games and release then complete