The Weekly Site Poll 45 - 11/13/16

I_Make_Big_Boom

l4T02BI.png

Heyy, welcome back to the Weekly Site Poll!  :)

Poll 44. - 'Consoles' - is here if you'd like to read the responses, or post a late reply.

This week we have a something-something, blah blah Halo Anniversary Grand-Tier Poll...

HzzpH0a.png

The 15th Anniversary of Halo is approaching (November 15th), so to commemorate this I'd like to hear some of your best or worst Halo memories.

Also, what are your thoughts on the state of Halo?

The next Weekly Site Poll will be posted whenever, maybe. Feel free to suggest the topic for the NEXT Weekly Site Poll in your response!

SD, out!.  :split:
  • Like 2

In Halo CE multiplayer (PC) I threw a grenade across map at the beginning of the game toward the sniper spawn and it few directly toward me, I remember getting the first 4 kills on the team with it. So awesome..

Another memory was on Halo 2 getting the scarab gun with my friends! Omg that weapon was the coolest thing in Halo 2 ever! (It would lag super bad though, lol)

I have a few more memories during the launch of Halo 3 and stuffs, made some awesome life long friends and stuff. :3

All and all, Halo is the greatest video game series to ever exist. ^_^

• Like 2

Due to the awful condition of Irish internet connectivity, I finally got online around 2009/10. As a result, most of my memories come from Halo 3 campaign marathons and Reach customs.

I must have wasted hours exploring every inch of the campaign levels; found some pretty neat things that I thought were really cool at the time. As for Reach, I made some great friends during the 2 years before Halo 4.

Although a standout moment is split screening TGFW with my brother. I ended up getting the half broken controller. I couldn't run forward without it stopping and starting, so I had to run around the map backwards into every objective.

Halo 5 is fantastic. Sure it had launch problems, mainly due to lack of forge and playlists. But 343 have done a great job with the free updates. In my opinion, one year on, Halo 5 is the best fps experience on Xbox One.

• Like 1

Best memories have to be doing the vidmasters. It was mental fun. Halo's prime time, staying up til late into the morning with random people you met online just to do beat Endure or Halo 3 using ghosts. And from there it was a solid group of people for the brilliant custom game lobbies. 

As for the state of Halo, I have no love for 343, I severely dislike the direction they've taken Halo and I do think that Halo has been knocked off it's throne hard due to it. I'm disappointed by both the story and multiplayer of Halo 4 and 5.

For next week's poll, maybe something simple from each the games? Like favourite weapon or such. It's probably been done before, but I'd say it's a good time to bring it back up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...