halo 2 remake?

iTz Termineted

halo 2 remake  

13 members have voted

1. 1. halo 2 remake?

• don't want halo 2 remake
    • want halo 2 remake
    • don't care

As strange as it sounds, no. One has not yet been confirmed. If you weed through my posts, not only do I want this, I DEMAND IT!

H2R, or Halo 2 Remastered, is my all time biggest pet peeve/desire for the whole franchise. It's bigger than Reach was, it's bigger than the whole next trilogy, and I just want to play H2 again. With graphics that didn't suck. I started on Halo with Halo 2, and now I'm such a fanboy that I'm staying up till after midnight tonight to buy this title. I would have LOVED to play H2 when it came out, I really want to experience MM on that. Plus they needed to fix soo many things, and can you imagine Forging some of those maps? CMON it would be epic! But no, unfortunately no one has let slip the secret of H2R. But then again, when did we find out about HCEA? Checkmate.

• Like 1

I don't want it for a few reasons.

1. The game isn't that old, I could understand a Marathon remake but both Halo CE and Halo 2 are still playable, Halo CE had a decent reason to be remade for the anniversary, but there is no reason to remake Halo 2.

2. Remaking Halo 2 would just be making you pay more for a game that still works and looks fine, if you want a Halo 2 remake then just go and play Halo 2 and save your self some money.

3. I don't know how 343i thinks of Halo 2 but Bungie didn't even like to talk about it and considered the game a failure. This dramatically decreases the chance of a remake.

hh, the reason Bungie doesn't talk about it is because they ran out of time, and they don't like people to point out the FEW flaws it does have. I'm not saying HEY MAKE HALO 2 NOW! I'm saying perhaps a 10 year would be awesome, the game doesn't look all that great, the graphics need waay more improvement, and we just want to play Halo 2 online. Stop whining about the fact that it's 'new' because it's not. That game is 7 years old and it seriously needs something to add. Sorry but this needs to be done.

hh, the reason Bungie doesn't talk about it is because they ran out of time, and they don't like people to point out the FEW flaws it does have. I'm not saying HEY MAKE HALO 2 NOW! I'm saying perhaps a 10 year would be awesome, the game doesn't look all that great, the graphics need waay more improvement, and we just want to play Halo 2 online. Stop whining about the fact that it's 'new' because it's not. That game is 7 years old and it seriously needs something to add. Sorry but this needs to be done.

I know why Bungie doesn't talk about it and that is in no way their fault. The reason I'm against a Halo 2 remake is that Halo 2s graphics are in no way bad. I have seen much worse in some modern games. Just because a game does not look as good as the most high end of the modern games does not mean that it needs to be remade. Duke Nukem is an example of a remake that needed to be made. The graphics of the original game were about twenty years out of date. The purpose of a remake is to bring back a classic not to bring back a game that isn't even 10 yet. Bringing Halo 2 back in ten years would be fine but the way you guys are talking it sounds like you want the game next week or you are going to through a riot.

Also please stop making new threads about this when 4 of the top 5 threads are about this exact same thing.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't want it for a few reasons.

1. The game isn't that old, I could understand a Marathon remake but both Halo CE and Halo 2 are still playable, Halo CE had a decent reason to be remade for the anniversary, but there is no reason to remake Halo 2.

2. Remaking Halo 2 would just be making you pay more for a game that still works and looks fine, if you want a Halo 2 remake then just go and play Halo 2 and save your self some money.

3. I don't know how 343i thinks of Halo 2 but Bungie didn't even like to talk about it and considered the game a failure. This dramatically decreases the chance of a remake.

We want a halo 2 remake because its not supported by xbox live and its all alone on the xbox. It was the best matchmaking experience to date. As for bungie considering halo 2 a failure, thats a joke to me. I know they really did say this but the only halo game that failed in my mind was Reach.

• Like 1

I would club a baby seal to play halo 2 online again. No changes just give us the multiplayer with all the maps as an arcade download for like 20 bucks. A remake would be **** because they would try to link it to reach like CEA. H2 = best multiplayer game ever. I go on halo 2 just to jump around lockout and remember the good old days.

Okay...way too many Halo 2 remake topics here and they are the only ones really getting any responses here. This one is being locked! The original thread stayed active throughout the whole time and needed no replacement. I will add a poll to the "Original Thread" and you can cast a vote there.

If you have responded in here please move any relevant post of yours into the "Original Thread" which is now pinned.