Gatelord, Vex Inspired Core Map

Ascend Hyperion

Hey there Zandrill!

So this is my attempt at submitting a map for you to check out. I'm used to Forgehub, so this is a little out of the norm for me. Hopefully I'm doing this right :)

Map Name: Gatelord

Author: Ascend Hyperion
Player Count: 2-8 Players
Gametypes Supported: Team Slayer, 6 Man FFA, Multi-Team, Strongholds, CTF, Oddball

*Team Slayer is the default for the map

Download Link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=Ascend%20Hyperion#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_Ascend%20Hyperion_f4a093eb-cfd6-41fe-b8d8-c692ab11b17b

Description:

"This battle has happened, it is happening and it will happen."

Gatelord is a versatile core map inspired by the Vex architecture from Destiny. Set deep within the Spire Ruins on Venus, players will navigate the time weathered machines of the Vex in an all out battle for domination.

Built to blend fast paced vertical play with the rigid decaying structures of the Vex, players can flow freely through the diverse paths on the map, slide and clamber about and even use the timegates to teleport from low and high points on the map.

8sJnnOV.png

SE4Gqo4.png

X6hlIK9.png

Ixb2MG9.png

sIjp2n9.png

I hope you enjoy it!

• Like 1