l4T02BI.png

Heyy, welcome back to the Weekly Site Poll!   :P

I apologize for this being extremely late. I've been knee-deep in school work, and because of this little free time is available to me. :(

Anyway, Poll 40 - 'Halo's Expanded Universe' - is here if you'd like to read the responses, or post a late reply.

Moving on, this weeks question regards modes where certain hair-brained shenanigans take place...

3VVeOw6.jpg

Alternate Game-Modes. Which are your favorite and/or most memorable?

For example Gears of War's Horde Mode, Call of Duty's Zombies, Halo's Warzone, or MGSV: Ground Zeroes' Deja Vu to name a few.

The next Weekly Site Poll will be posted hopefully a week from now when I have the time. Feel free to suggest the topic for the NEXT Weekly Site Poll in your response!

SD, out!     :split:
  • Like 2

Horde mode for sure.

While Firefight and Warzone are fun, repetition got old really really fast. And annoying.

Call of Duty Zombies can be better, as I'm not AS focused on the maps as much as I am surviving. Making the replayability a little better, but not as much. As it does get infuriating. 

Never played MGS, because it's the worst thing since Caboose.

Horde's got better since the Gears of War 2 days. Fortifications, Weapons, Mech Suits, Turrets, Sentry's, and a ton of other stuff to build up for yourself while having a fun, and the maps don't even matter ever most of the time as you get to choose which one you want to play. 

Horde mode is better, and Beast Mode is insane.

I like Halo, but Gears will always have the better play.

• Like 1

Borderlands 2, 4 player Co-op. Good times with my mates on that game. Absolutely smashed that game to level 64 or so, stopped playing soon after that though. Had some great memories playing Halo ODST too! Loved every co-op part of the game (Though it was only for a couple weeks). Playing Co-op gears with my best mates was also a solid time, Gears 1 all the way too Gears 3. And, last but not least Co-op Halo. Unbeatable in my opinion. Experiencing the story and the gameplay in general with my friends were some of the best moments of my lifetime. Those are my top Co-op video game experiences or in this case best modes (I'm a sucker for Co-op).

I get warm feeling thinking back to those good days!

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 1