Official Easter Egg Guide

SpazzyDemons

This is the "Official" Easter Egg Guide. Please list your finds, guess' and searches in here.

Spoiler Alert

Hey guys, I've just recently had Halo: Anniversary posted to my house. I was on firefight on Installation 04 and I couldn't help but notice a wierd yellow dot on my radar, I knew my marines were dead, my teammates had left the game... What could it be? I figured that map is a replica of the level Halo, so I went into the little interior of the bunker next to the cliff edge (near where the marines are picked up on the mission) and looked through the door. IT'S 343 GUILTY SPARK OMFGWTFSOS

So yeah, if you go into that bunker and look through the doors (the doors are closed) you randomly see the little guy fly up and down the staircase. Easter Egg found ;D

Edited by Absolute Dog
Promoted to the Official Easter Egg Guide

I found a few while playing campaign, at least i think they are easter eggs. All are found in "updated graphics" mode.

During the first mission Pillar of Autumn - Before you get to Keyes, look at the advertisements on the wall

1. Ship's band - Fist of the Unicorn
  2. Have you seen my goose?
  3. Cat found (pic of an angry opossum), could be a reference to "Jonesy" lol
  4. Defy the Covenant
  5. Work for hire
  6. The one that really intrigues me - Sneak Preview Night, Dark Planetoid Rising, 2pm Friday, AFT Theater (No Reserved Seats), Picture of the planet seen at the end of H3, sketch of "troll" face

Also, in Cryo B, look at the Statistics Computer - on the left is John-117, on the right is Linda-058 (No vital signs/status unavailable)

Try switching back and forth from old to updated graphics to see the difference, pretty cool!

Some people found dolls wearing the GRD helmet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xmaWcXen_A

WoW thats looks awsome that must mean it will come something new in the armory soone or a halo 4 thing

and i like the dolls sound when pounched :)

and i also found the doll in FF map instalation was nnot to har to found..

Edited by skummgummigubbe

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have found a couple on Halo: Combat Evolved (not anniversary). The so called Megg, is one of them. If start over on the Pillar of Autumn, and follow these steps, you can find an M made out of bullet shots, in what appears to be a heart made of blood. First, start the Pillar of Autumn on Legendary mode. Once you get out of the cryo tube, immediately turn around and jump on it. Get to the top of it, turn right, and jump onto the shields machine, and from there to the walkway. Turn and run left to the barrels, jump on to the top one, and wait there for 20 seconds-ish, then jump down, and continue as normal. Get to the captain, skip the cutscene, and go to the checkpoint and out to where the 3 grunts are spawned. Kill them, and continue to the doorway where the assualt rifle lays, pick it up, and return to the bridge. Kill Keyes or one of the crewman, and run back to the door to the bridge, and I think it best to go left to the other doorway, and hide around it until one of the ''INVINCIBLE MARINES'' (AAAHHH RUN IN TERROR!! *Spartan in background swears and shout, "HE WONT DIE!!'', while repeatedly meleeing the man standing in front of him*) comes around the corner. (At this point, make sure you have a full clip of Assault Rifle). Run around the corner, and go beserk, suppressing the marines with AR fire, while running for you life to the door they came in. This may take many tries. It took me atleast 10 tries to make it past them. CUZ DEY WONT DIE!!! Lol. Anways, one you get past them, run quickly into the next room (Notice the door they came out of is open; this will only happen in Legendary). Once in this room, unless standing in front of the hall with marines in it, you can't die, as they cannot enter. Turn right and walk into the next connected room, turn on your flashlight, and look up. Spookily, there will be the M of bullets in the Heart of Human Blood. Creepy. Congrats, you found the Megg. (M of bullets, and Easter Egg? Add it together and get Megg? Lol hence the two G's). I'm proud of myself. I wrote that by myself from memory. Enjoy :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In The Maw, there is another talking grunt. And something I realized just a while back. There is an extreme glitch on The Pillar of Autumn. There is a poster of a Brute getting hanged alive. i think it's where you first get your Assault Rifle.

343 Guilty Spark Visits

Halo Anniversary ~ Installation 04 (Fire Fight)

On the new fire fight level Installation 04 if you go into one of the small building structures with the Ammo and Health Pack there's a window were the 343 Guilty Spark will occasionally fly by

the op already said that, thats what this thread is about

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...