gallery_19087_803_489334.png

The Halo Archive. The center for Halo Universe and lore discussion new and old. The Staff on the Halo Archive are the most knowledgeable individuals on the Haloverse outside of the team at 343 Industries themselves. Not only does it have homegrown well-informed members but it also contains Halo theorists and admins from Halopedia. The Halo Archive is where you want to be to discuss the upcoming Mythos or any novel or game on an in-game universe level. 

gallery_19087_803_57319.jpg

The Halo Archive is not only a forum. The Halo Archive is quite literally what its name implies. It's a catalog of Halo blogs by some of the best authors like DilDev, Anton, and Chronarch, news, information, and posts. Above you can see the directory of the site on the home page. 

Member Structure

gallery_19087_803_10553.jpg

There are no ranks on the Halo Archive but rather member rates. The rates are equal but members are assigned to them based on whether they spend more time talking in on-topic Halo threads or off-topic. Outside of Staff positions there are 4 main rates: Lifeworkers, Warriors, Builders, and Miners. Builders have more of a presence in Halo-related discussions. Lifeworkers can take part in on-topic discussions but tend to participate more outside of them. Warriors have more of an online presence, and I have no idea how Miners get their rate honestly but they're gold and it's cool. Your rate actually determines how your page looks on the Archive which I thought was really cool.  As you can see, I used to be a Lifeworker and my version of the site appears green whereas Builders would have purple highlights and Warriors have orange.

Bacon Beacon

gallery_19087_803_157017.jpg

The Archive Beacon is a tri-weekly state of the site address composed mainly by one appointed Staff member and added on by several other Staffers. It points out hot threads on and off the topic of Halo, new and upcoming site additions or changes, and, my favorite, Staff comments. Check out the latest Archive Beacon here

Partners

gallery_19087_803_158266.jpg

gallery_19087_803_126009.jpg

The Halo Archive has a good list of affiliates. "

• Podcast Evolved (From Rated M Gaming Network dedicated to covering the latest Halo news, events, and more.)
  • Halo Fan For Life (Exactly what the title says, A blog from one of Halos biggest fans)
  • Haruspis Blog (A knowledgeable Halo fan whom writes deep analysis on Halo lore and more.
  • Halo Canon (Halo fan whom creates lore videos, unboxings, and more all related around the Halo universe)
  • Halo.fr (French platform of Halo fan news and their own wiki)
  • Halo Swallower (The Onion style news soruce. Your 1th Halo News Source)
  • Hidden Xperia (Halo fan whom creates lore videos and knowledgable theories for future events in Halo)
  • Halopedia (The #1 source for all Halo Universe information. The Halo Wiki)
  • and last, but not least you guys! 343iCF!" - Jones. 

Find out more about our Archive Staff Stars in the latest interview. Make sure to follow them on Twitter, like em on Facebook, and catch their streams on twitch! Of course visit our friends here at haloarchive.com. And with that we say HAIL :twam: thanks all.

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 7

• 3 months later...