Okay I cant stand this. I'm in contact with the detective and it has been confirmed Delpen is mafian, so vote for him, want proof? Here you go. http://i.imgur.com/i322say.jpg This is what the detective sent to me to prove they were the detective to me after they confirmed me.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

I can confirm this. Also I forgot that the .5 vote is actually the spy's, not the Don's. But I vote Delpen, who is CONFIRMED MAFIAN, and if you don't vote him you probably are too.

Furthermore the spy is either Drizzy or Melody. Sadly there's no way to confirm which one except by taking a guess. For now, we attack the Juggernaut, Delpen.

Also why do we have the option to lynch somebody when there was no crime committed? If they decided not to lynch anybody, wouldn't that mean it would result to somebody being executed through RNG? There is literally no point to kill somebody for not killing anybody.

It just isn't common sense.

Also why do we have the option to lynch somebody when there was no crime committed? If they decided not to lynch anybody, wouldn't that mean it would result to somebody being executed through RNG? There is literally no point to kill somebody for not killing anybody.

We came for the violence, we stay for the bloodshed.

• Like 2

Round Links:

PPxN5d0.png

Lynch:

Pro-Town, thirsty for Mafian blood in today's Lynch, overwhelmed Delpen9, and curbstomped him the second he shut that porta-potty door. Within seconds the Delpen9 lay crumpled on the ground like a used baby-wipe. I mean damn, the Townies are like a roaming swarm of killer bees I swear. 80% of the angry mob probably didn't even know he was the Juggernaut

The hive mind, satisfied that they FINALLY nabbed a Mafian, went home for the night without even stopping to check if Delpen9 was frickin' dead. News flash: he ain't. The Juggernaut tenaciously lives on. However, the whereabouts of the porta-potty are unknown to this day...

Delpen9, the Juggernaut, loses a life.

NzxYdL9.png

You have 48 hours or less until Round 4, Part 1 is posted.split.png

Player List:

1. Axilus Prime, Jailkeeper - Executed, Round 2
  2. Frankenzer
  3. Drizzy_Dan
  4. Melody 
  5. Kakashi_Hatake
  6. Yang Xiao Long
  7. Church
  8. Delpen9, Juggernaut - 1/2 Lynched, Round 3
  9. rrhuntington
  10. Wam
  11. BATMAN, Civilian - Lynched, Round 2
  12. Dat Boi
  13. Orlando
  14. Composite Armour
  15. Caboose The Ace

Role Status:

aeRXatY.png

In reality when bad things happen people protest, with a side of occasional mob violence and murders from extremists. It doesn't matter if it happened a week ago, it still happened, and people are REALLY angry about it.

In the Mafian continuity when bad things happen Pro-Town protests, with a side of vengeful killing because this isn't real life, and more like a comical Salem Witch Trials where any person can be executed if they so much as breath wrong. 

Also, there is NO RNG backseat driver here. No Role in this game can be controlled solely by RNG if they're inactive. The same applies to the Mafia.

• Like 3

Round Links:

oOVNbAA.png

Execution:

Church was worried. Caboose The Ace had just successfully team-killed him once again, and has now vanished - robbing Crutch of his recently acquired body he grave-robbed from some poor sucker (presumably Axilus Prime)  along with the chance to utterly annihilate Caboose once and for all.

Little did 'ol pseudo-ghost Church know, Caboose had been whisked away to a cold, dark locale deep within the recesses of the Mafian's domain. The Don, infuriated that Caboose kept drinking all their orange juice, ordered Caboose be brought to him in chains.

The irate Don gave a bound Caboose the courtesy of choosing his own demise. Caboose replied saying he liked cold spaghetti. Having sealed his own fate, Caboose was thrown into a meat-grinder, and converted into delicious noodles like he always wanted.

Church suddenly got an ethereal chill up his spine. He sensed that someplace, somewhere... Caboose had finally been put to death as horrifically as possible. And for once in his life, Church felt at ease... 

Caboose The Ace, Civilian, turned into a bowl of spaghetti.

UdITaes.png

Suspect List:

Kakashi_Hatake

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Composite Armour

Orlando

You have 48 hours to decide who dies (or not) in the Lynch.split.png

Player List:

1. Axilus Prime, Jailkeeper - Executed, Round 2
  2. Frankenzer
  3. Drizzy_Dan
  4. Melody