BATMAN's, Drizzy's, and Composite Armour's screenshots all check out...they are, at the very least, unedited (unless they have learned magical photoshop powers). This is not to say that their PMs were not removed. Mr. Kittens and Gibberish's, on the other hand...the top two PMs are highly suspicious, let's just say that.

For now I'm going to vote Dat Boi.

BATMAN's, Drizzy's, and Composite Armour's screenshots all check out...they are, at the very least, unedited (unless they have learned magical photoshop powers). This is not to say that their PMs were not removed. Mr. Kittens and Gibberish's, on the other hand...the top two PMs are highly suspicious, let's just say that.

For now I'm going to vote Dat Boi.

Slurpy Derp :3 is communication with Axilus Prime. I am protown.

I can assure you. Composite Armor is Mafia.

Edited by Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Round Links:

p0FzGt3.png

Lynch:

Have a seat, grab some cookies and a pillow, and let old mummy SD tell yer a story.

Aight, so Pro-Town as per usual was, and still is in an uproar over the death of a guy who breaks people out of jail cells (jail cells that strangely fail to stop the angry Townies from breaking in, and killing people every other day. Might be the lack of security, as in there's literally 0 security guarding the jail cells...) simply because the Goon shot 'em to death with a pistol grip. Caught up? Good, now stop fidgeting and shutup. Drizzy, stop pinching Church's buttcheeks, alright?

And so, due to this outrage, the Town demanded a sacrific-I mean scapegoa-I mean... OK they wanted someone to die. Happy? No, Frankenzer I'm not going to get you a glass of milk! What am I, your mummy? Oh wait I am, nevermind. Still, no.

They perused the Suspect List like they always do: sorting the Reds from the Greens like mummy SD said to do. And in their search for the sourest out of the bunch, they noticed wee, little BATMAN: the immensely jacked caped-crusader flexing on the shelf with the other suspects - the other suspects' muscles being so puny compared to the BATMAN.

Pro-Town took one look at her, and decided she gon diey because raisins, and raisins are pretty sour, and sour are pretty Reds. And so, the BATMAN she ded. Oh, and she a Civilian.

OK, that's the end of the story, go to bed before I whip all of you! DRIZZY WHAT DID I TELL YOU? STOP GRABBING THEM CHEEKS!

Hy0AVV4.png

You have 48 hours or less until Round 3, Part 1 is posted.split.png

Player List:

1. Axilus Prime, Jailkeeper - Executed, Round 2
  2. Frankenzer
  3. Drizzy_Dan
  4. Melody 
  5. Kakashi_Hatake
  6. Yang Xiao Long
  7. Church
  8. Delpen9
  9. rrhuntington
  10. Wam
  11. BATMAN, Civilian - Lynched, Round 2
  12. Dat Boi
  13. Orlando
  14. Composite Armour
  15. Caboose The Ace

Role Status:

jPTDK2a.png

• Like 2

Evidencemydearwatson.png

Here, this is your screenshot, I had to cover a sensitive PM, but there's my extreme amazingly active messages.

So Kittens, you're up next.

I mean, I get covering up sensitive private messages and all, but even you must think that's a bit suspicious don't you? Still, I'm not judging anybody.. I totally get somethings just need censored. Carry on. ^_^

Round Links:

l7pU989.png

Execution:

Whether or not the Mafians wanted an example to be made tonight is uncertain. What is certain is that the night is tranquil...

No Execution right now, but that doesn't mean Pro-Town can't go apecrazy with the lynching, and the hoopin' 'an hollerin', right??

Suspect List:

Frankenzer

Yang Xaio Long

Delpen9

rrhuntington

Null

RNG

You have 48 hours to decide who dies (or not) in the Lynch.split.png

Player List:

1. Axilus Prime, Jailkeeper - Executed, Round 2
  2. Frankenzer
  3. Drizzy_Dan