I would seriously recommend voting Composite Armor. I believe BATMAN to be innocent.

BATMANS and D_D's screenshot checks out guys! We have to vote Composite Armor. If you want to kill a mafia this round, I would seriously suggest VOTING COMPOSITE ARMOR!

Would be a mistake if we let Composite Armor walk scott free from his crimes.

I would seriously recommend voting Composite Armor. I believe BATMAN to be innocent.

BATMANS and D_D's screenshot checks out guys! We have to vote Composite Armor. If you want to kill a mafia this round, I would seriously suggest VOTING COMPOSITE ARMOR!

Good point but you kind of ruled out faking screenshots

You're saying I should be killed for not posting a screenshot.

So should we kill you for not posting a screenshot?

I'm not saying that you should be killed for posting a screen sho. But from the two that actually posted a screenshot, are clean. They have received no message from destruct of the nature that I have received from him. I know that you are the mafia, considering the evidence that was posted from the two, and I myself having received one from him. I am protown.

I'm not saying that you should be killed for posting a screen sho. But from the two that actually posted a screenshot, are clean. They have received no message from destruct of the nature that I have received from him. I know that you are the mafia, considering the evidence that was posted from the two, and I myself having received one from him. I am protown.

How do you know they're clean? Screenshots can be faked. And it is pretty simple to do as well.

Your hiding something. I can see through your lies.

I mean, you haven't lied. It was just dramatic for me to say that. But I know you are Mafia.

But it's suspicious that you aren't claiming to be protown. You arent claiming your innocence.

Where is your evidence of your innocence then?

I'll show you mine when youbshow me yours.

Just because evidence can be doctored doesn't mean it will always be doctored.

Edited by Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Alrighty, Drizzy posted a screen. Switching my vote to Composite Armour. Why not turn this into Show & Tell.

And the tidal wave of votes is lovely.

Edit:

Oh yeah, I've got Photoshop on my phone and a totally working computer to post and lurk with.

(If you can't tell that's sarcasm, my laptop's bricked and the last I checked, the best I can do with a screen shot on my phone is crop and throw a filter on it, maybe doodle with a pen tool.)

Edited by BATMAN
  • Like 1

I assume all screenshots are fake. The chances still remain 50/50 unless there's something heavily personalized or conditional in a screenshot: the Game Moderator's specific brand of humor or a time stamp; the only time you'll get something like this is if the screenshot is of a role PM.

Ergo, I don't trust Drizzy or Batman.

Guilty until proven innocent!!!!

Alright. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think the swing vote should be evidence to who any Mafians are. Sure, screenshots can (and probably will be) doctored, but how quickly a lot of people jumped the vote?

Yo, vote who you're going to, but I can't be a Mafian every single game. Sacrificial sheep, fine. If it'll maybe make some of you rethink your strategy, I guess I'll bite the bullet. I already posted whatever evidence I had for innocence.