Mafia 22.0 has officially begun! All Role PMs have been sent, and if you haven't gotten one then you're a Civilian.

Round 1, Part 1 will be posted either 48 hours from now, or when all Roles have complied. :split:

Player List:

1. Axilus Prime
  2. Frankenzer
  3. Drizzy_Dan
  4. Melody 
  5. Kakashi_Hatake
  6. Yang Xiao Long
  7. Church
  8. Delpen9
  9. rrhuntington
  10. Wam
  11. BATMAN
  12. Dat Boi
  13. Orlando
  14. Composite Armour
  15. Caboose The Ace

Role Status:

rSxHew4.png

If I don't team kill you first.

Oh yeah, I forgot:

If you don't already know, you can post something along the lines of, "I don't want to be investigated / protected / removed from the Suspect List..." once per Round to prevent the goody-two-shoes Special Roles from targeting you with their powers. Though that kind of crap won't work against the Mafians. :troll:

I implore you all to go back, and re-read the thread and Rules if you haven't already.

Carry on. :split:

dF1I6xX.png

Execution:

There was a mix-up, and nobody died. However, the Mafians appear to have discovered a new ally: the Spy!

The Townie mob wants to know what all the commotion was about, and they won't be satisfied until SOMEONE pays for the disruption...

Suspect List:

Composite Armour

Yang Xiao Long

Axilus Prime

Kakashi_Hatake

Null

RNG

You have 48 hours to decide who dies in the Lynch. :split:

Player List:

1. Axilus Prime
  2. Frankenzer
  3. Drizzy_Dan
  4. Melody 
  5. Kakashi_Hatake
  6. Yang Xiao Long
  7. Church
  8. Delpen9
  9. rrhuntington
  10. Wam
  11. BATMAN
  12. Dat Boi
  13. Orlando
  14. Composite Armour
  15. Caboose The Ace

Role Status:

rSxHew4.png

Eh, we kind of needed the first round death for a contact. I'm confused about the new ally part though.

Unless we have any volunteers, I'm gonna start the voting with Yang. No reason, we just need a start and you're either innocent and therfor our contact for the start or you're a mafian in which case get rekt.

I vote Yang.

I litrally forgot I even signed up for this until today. Okay I vote Axilus, nothing personal but somebody needs to die this round, I thought we'd all played enough games to understand to never vote null becase the ones doing so are usually mafian but I guess not.