I'm still alive. Finally, I can return.

First, I'd like to apologize for all the times before, when I claimed I was back and then disappeared again. I can't come up with a good excuse, so we'll settle for...I lied. :3

As for what I've been doing this whole time? Please don't kill me with fire for this. Elite: Dangerous. I even checked out the forums over there. It's one of the better communities out there. Not better than all of you, but still. :3

All of that aside, I'm back. For real this time. I promise. So, have I missed anything significant? Has anyone tried to steal my font? How many people now hate me!?

Oh. And for those of you who are thinking "Who is this guy?" Or "I didn't like you much anyway, please leave again!" Well, there are a select few people who remember and like me and probably wouldn't mind me returning. This post is for them. :3

• Like 5

Ryu!! Welcome back!!! Halo4 Follower here, not sure if you remember me lol. 

If I may, I recommend signing up to Red Star Rocket's Xcom 2 playthrough! Link is: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/44366-x-com-2-forum-lets-play-sign-up-thread/#entry385314    It is really awesome; and a great way to get back into the community. 

Umm...I don't really know what else to say apart from that. Twam, beloved by all, is still our lord. Have you seen No Man's Sky? You would love it! 

Edited by Halo6 Follower
  • Like 1

:D

Sadly, I'm exclusively an Xbox gamer right now. PC died on me and haven't gotten around to getting a PS4. So, my availability for events is limited to that. However, I am almost always available.

May you all walk on warm sands, friends. :3

It is good to be home.

Sadly?? That's great! Our most active players usually only play Halo!

• Like 1

Sadly?? That's great! Our most active players usually only play Halo!

Aye, that's what I expected from this community even after all these years. :3

I play Halo almost every day as well. But sadly, most of my friends want to play other games. It probably doesn't help that I suffer from extreme bouts of rage some of the time I play. XD

I'm trying to fix that bit. But really, I was thinking the other day about my famous Khajiit line about warm sands and the road that leads you to them. :3

The road led me back here. It's much easier to avoid the "git gud" crowd here, don't you think? XD

That, and I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! q.q