I play firefight quite a bit and have come to the conclusion that what firefight really needs is Killstreak rewards like call of duty MP.

For example

25 kills w/o dying= 1 weapon drop near your location

50 kill= warthog delivered by pelican

75 kills= 6 man marine squad

100 kills= Falcon gunship overhead for 2 minutes

150 kills= scorpion delivered by pelican

Killionaire= overshields

etc.

What does everyone think?

I like the difference between halo and cod, they already did something a little similar with the sprinting but I let it slide because it's a choice, not an everypony thing. I don't want them to start making stuff the same in each game because there will be no diversity in games

No, I think CoD and Halo should be how they are. No rewards. It just doesn't feel right. BTW we are guna have ODST Squads in CEA so ya.

If you mean being able to recruit any (like in Reach), no we won't. There might be ODST soldiers in the game, but there will be no recruiting of any kind. I'm not sure if you meant that, so pardon me if it's not. I'll be on the lookout for the ODSTs when I'm playing CEA, though!

If you mean being able to recruit any (like in Reach), no we won't. There might be ODST soldiers in the game, but there will be no recruiting of any kind. I'm not sure if you meant that, so pardon me if it's not. I'll be on the lookout for the ODSTs when I'm playing CEA, though!

For the firefight map, Installation 04, there will be a few friendly AI's to lend a hand.

This would of course be after a drastic change in the way firefight plays. A falcon gunship would of course, be overkill for the current firefight system of waves, but if you instituted a mode where the enemies rely heavily on vehicles it might not be a bad idea. Also, sorry if you misunderstood my meaning, but this would only be a option in the custom firefight lobby, sort of like making yourself invulnerable in reach when you want to feel like a god...

BTW, i think the marines in installation 04 will be pretty cool, and i watched a you tube video where one of the weapon drops is actually a warthog. I don't know if it's fake or not but i guess we will find out tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the difference between halo and cod, they already did something a little similar with the sprinting but I let it slide because it's a choice, not an everypony thing. I don't want them to start making stuff the same in each game because there will be no diversity in games

I agree you cant make two of the same type of games...we all love diversity right?