Zanny's Custom Game Nights

Zandril

J11or1Z.png

Hosting a 12-player testing lobby tonight at 7pm EST. I suggest you use a timezone converter if you don't know what time that is where you live.

The lobby will start with 12 players but I'll bump it to 16 eventually. Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join. If you wish to test a map of yours, reply below with the map's info. Only attendees can test their maps so make sure you're there on time.

Maps I'm going to be testing. These are in no particular order.

- Corpse Cove
- LS: Nacht der Untoten
- LS: Nuketown

- LS: Dubious Depths

- The Coliseum

- Palm Beach Rally

- Fever Pitch

- Redlight Greenlight

- Sumo Pit

- Smash Pursuit

- One in the Magnum (gametype)

- Port 66

When we run out of maps to test, I'll just load up various minigames and Infection maps.

My Twatter: https://twitter.com/ZannyVids
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SirZandril/

• Like 1

I'm actually gonna record his voice messages and make the video unlisted. I'll post it here

EDIT: Apparently, voice messages don't play through the speakers so I can't record them :(

Honestly gonna miss Super Fiesta. I play the **** out of it anytime it's up because it's the only time I get to use the cool REQ weapons. I almost never spawn weapons in Warzone. #vehiclekid

• Like 1

MdpdsvS.png

Hosting custom games tonight at 7pm EST. This is a weekend lobby so I won't be testing any maps. Gonna load up all the good ones for non-stop fun and games. I'll be recording the lobby so hopefully, a good highlight video will be born.

We're only going to play minigames and Infection maps. Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join and I'll invite you when the lobby starts and if there's space.

Hope to see you guys there!

• Like 1

Guys, we got legal isses

eOqqOjC.jpg

gg

"Those kids are the ones giving you the views" Implying that your fanbase is entirely made up of ten year olds lmao.

Also on the point he made about suicide, I don't think it was alright. However, if the kid did take it seriously and actually did something, it would be WAAY more than just one comment some guy made in an XBL part that's upsetting this kid. What a dumbass. 

Anyways, great lobby last night. Another 3 hours of my life well spent!

You'll be hearing from my lawyers. 

• Like 2

I've hosted more lobbies than their number of subscribers. The Halo Spark Cringe Network.

P.S. That was definitely a good lobby last night. Kinda started slow but it eventually picked up. Might be the longest Halo 5 lobby I've hosted too

J11or1Z.png

Hosting a 12-player testing lobby tonight at 7pm EST. I suggest you use a timezone converter if you don't know what time that is where you live.

Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join. If you wish to test a map of yours, reply below with the map's info. Only attendees can test their maps so make sure you're there on time.

- Last Stand: Dubious Depths
- Corpse Cove
- Coliseum

- Last Stand: Osmosis

- Frost Outpost

- Sierra 117

- Fastball Arena

When we run out of maps to test, I'll just load up various minigames and Infection maps.

• Like 1

Forging the changes to Dankious atm. Going to super-size the tunnel and add another room/pathway up top. Should be ready by tomorrow night if there's another lobby. The default infection version should be ready by the weekend too hopefully. 

• Like 1

J11or1Z.png

Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join. If you wish to test a map of yours, reply below with the map's info and I'll add it to the list. Only attendees can test their maps so make sure you're there on time.

- Last Stand: Dubious Depths

- Dubious Depths
- Corpse Cove

- Infinity Siege

- Frost Outpost

- Sierra 117

- Fastball Arena

- Black Flag

- Kee Loker's maps (if he's in the lobby)

After this lobby, I'll be much less active because I go back to uni next week

• Like 1

I'd like to test two of my maps:

(That is if there is room for me to join)

Map: Shipment

Gametype: Disturbed (Linear Infection)

Link to Submission Topic

This map is basically finished unless people find anything I can change

Map: Zombie Maze

Gametype: Zombie Maze

Link to Submission Topic

This map is very early and will need a lot of testing to finalize

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who joined the lobby! It's most likely my last weekday lobby for a while because I go back to uni next week (post F to pay respects). But I'll try to host at least once a week on Saturday nights(EST)

Anyway if you have any feedback, comments, or memes about the maps we played, just post it here.

• Like 1

Map: Zombie Maze

Gametype: Zombie Maze

Link to Submission Topic

This map is very early and will need a lot of testing to finalize

I'm sure in the lobby you got feedback, but here's my two cents. The maze was really disorientating, which can be a good thing, however it was disorientating for the wrong reasons. The walls were all the same, boring colours and there wasn't anything for the humans to aim for, like there wasn't any goal for them.

The zombies spawned most of the time outside of the map and on top of the maze which can be really bad for the humans experience. If a zombie can just drop down in front of you and kill you without much effort, it kinda sucks. Also the whole sniper thing on top of the green maze was silly IMO. It's not fun being sniped as a zombie from 20 miles away without much warning. The size of the mazes was also too much. 

I'm sure in the lobby you got feedback, but here's my two cents. The maze was really disorientating, which can be a good thing, however it was disorientating for the wrong reasons. The walls were all the same, boring colours and there wasn't anything for the humans to aim for, like there wasn't any goal for them.

The zombies spawned most of the time outside of the map and on top of the maze which can be really bad for the humans experience. If a zombie can just drop down in front of you and kill you without much effort, it kinda sucks. Also the whole sniper thing on top of the green maze was silly IMO. It's not fun being sniped as a zombie from 20 miles away without much warning. The size of the mazes was also too much. 

Yeah I realized that. I guess that's what I get for trying to remake a game mode originally made in Halo 3  :turned:

I'm probably going to completely redesign the entire map and I have an interesting idea for it concerning different themes for each section. Appreciate it though.