Zanny's Custom Game Nights

Zandril

INTRODUCTION

This will be the thread that I'll update when I'm about to host custom games. In my lobbies, I load up Infection maps and minigames almost exclusively but sometimes, I also play racetracks and slayer maps. I usually invite people to my party and record the party chat during the lobby. From the footage I get, I make highlight videos like these.

GUIDELINES

1. A day or two before I host a custom games lobby, I will post an announcement here, in my Xbox activity feed, and in my Twitter. If you want to join, simply send me a message asking for an invite. The earlier you send me an invite, the better your chances of getting in my custom games.

2. If you want to invite your friends, ask for my permission first.

3. If the lobby crashes or I lag out, remain calm. You'll be invited again.

4. Don't spam me with messages. If you don't get invited right away then the lobby is full or I'm mid-game.

5. Avoid going AFK (Away from keyboard or, in this case, controller). I will be booting people who've been AFK for too long.

Feel free to post your questions below! I also welcome discussion regarding the custom games we play or have played.

r9umX9G.png

ZannyVids

• Like 9

J11or1Z.png

*Please read the guidelines in the first post so you're familiar with the rules.

Hosting a 12-player testing lobby this coming Wednesday night at 7pm (EST). I suggest you use a timezone converter if you don't know what time that is where you live.

Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join. If you wish to test a map of yours, reply below with the map's info. Only attendees can test their maps so make sure you're there on time.

Maps I'm going to be testing. These are in no particular order. (Red=Infection, Green=Minigame)

- Last Stand: Nuketown

- Last Stand: Dubious Depths

- Last Stand: Osmosis

- Boarding Pass

- MobyDick

- Break The Ice

- Gluttony

When we run out of maps to test, I'll just load up various minigames and Infection maps.

• Like 1

So how was that lobby boys? Many thanks to everyone who joined.

WnphLEO.png

(Obviously, other people were around but this is the only screenshot I took)

You can discuss the lobby, maps we played or just meme below.

Personally, I liked NSA's dodgeball-ish minigame. Also enjoyed Hobo's Ro Sham Bo variant. Attack on Infinity by @@Big Timer had a good concept but suffered from being way too linear and having most entrances be death traps. I'll walk through the map with him and improve it soon, hopefully.

P.S. I'll probably host a lobby this weekend. Will make an update here a day or two before if I decide to host.

• Like 1

Eh the dodge-ball wasn't to my taste. Had a lot of down time & it was a lot of random spamming but eh. Maybe that's just my sleep deprived head speaking. Great lobby man, keep it up. Proud of you.

QUICK LOBBY!

Sorry that I'm only announcing this now but I'm thinking of hosting a 12-player lobby in an hour. You can even bring your own maps! Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join.

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who joined what ended up being a 16-player lobby! That was a solid 2 hours. If you have any feedback regarding maps we played, feel free to just post them here.

• Like 1

J11or1Z.png

Hosting a 12-player testing lobby tonight at 7pm EST. I suggest you use a timezone converter if you don't know what time that is where you live.

Send me a message at "Zandril S312" if you want to join. If you wish to test a map of yours, reply below with the map's info. Only attendees can test their maps so make sure you're there on time.

Maps I'm going to be testing. These are in no particular order.

- Last Stand: Dubious Depths
- Corpse Cove
- Last Stand: Nacht der Untoten
- Last Stand: Nuketown
- End of the Rainbow
- Torture Room
- Bug Zapper

When we run out of maps to test, I'll just load up various minigames and Infection maps.

My Twatter: https://twitter.com/ZannyVids
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SirZandril/

• Like 1

J11or1Z.png

Hosting a 12-player testing lobby tonight at 8pm EST. I suggest you use a timezone converter if you don't know what time that is where you live.

Maps I'm going to be testing. These are in no particular order.

- LS: Osmosis
- Corpse Cove
- LS: Nacht der Untoten
- LS: Nuketown
- End of the Rainbow
- Torture Room

- Moby D

- Caster Beach

- Bug Zapper
- The Coliseum

- Palm Beach Rally

- Fever Pitch

My Twatter: https://twitter.com/ZannyVids
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SirZandril/

Good lobby boys! If you have any feedback regarding the maps we played and the Last Stand gametype, please post it here.

EDIT: I'm not requiring people to post here btw in case anyone thought I was serious :P

• Like 1