XqxozY5.png

Heyy, welcome back to the Weekly Site Poll!   :P

Poll 33 - 'What do you love or hate about the Halo 5 Campaign, and what would you do to make it a better experience?' - is here if you'd like to read the responses, or post a late reply.

Moving on, this weeks questions regards those whimsical technological thingamajigs...

sghUVl9.png

What are your favorite consoles, handhelds, controllers, and/or peripherals?

Also, which ones do you think are the BEST?

The next Weekly Site Poll will be posted on 7/22/16. Feel free to suggest the topic for the NEXT Weekly Site Poll in your response!

SD, out!  :split:
  • Like 1

Anyway, for me it's hard to say which "doohickeys" are the best. I've played around with quite a few consoles, and other devices of that ilk, and I've enjoyed most of them if not ALL of them. But if I really had to narrow it down I'd say these:

Nintendo 64

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP

Sony Playstation 3

Microsoft Xbox

Microsoft Xbox 360

The next Poll will probably ask what devices everyone's owned instead of what's their favorite. It'd feel cheap to do a Poll update with that question.

I've played so many consoles and hand helds that I have a hard time deciding...

But I have always loved my game boys and my DS (especially for Pokemon :P)

Most recently I really like PS4, but I can say the people on Xbox, especially you all, is better. I just feel like the ps4 works better.

• Like 1

Xbox and Xbox 360.

The Xbox has formed me into who I am. Without it, I may have no experience with a gaming console (maybe games on a smartphone). It brought Halo to my attention, with Combat Evolved being the first game I had experienced at age 3. This has had a huge effect on me growing up, and makes me who I am today. I may ne half as good as the guy I am today without the interests and passion I have received from growing up with the Xbox, and more importantly Halo. Not gonna lie, have some nostalgia from the Xbox.

I've packed away my Xbox since I either June or July 2010, when I had finally acquired the 360. I finally had access to Halo 3, ODST, and Wars. Was also in time for Reach. The 360 had truly revolutionised my gaming experience, without making Halo a completely "different" game. I remember getting hyped over achievements back then. I could finally play a game online, and talk to other people - something I wasn't capable of doing back when I used my original Xbox. Looking at it now, it was sort of like the original Xbox but enhanced in every way. The struggle for Gold Membership before it became something I regularly had was kinda ish, but I never stopped loving what I had access to and when I did get a gold trial, it was the best thing ever.

Other devices never really had the same effect on me.

• Like 1