Buu doesn't like Orlando and lilsil

So he killed both of the civilians.

People who prolly did it:

1. Kakashi Hatake

2. Delpen9

3. Halo6 Follower

4. Melody

Edited by Fishy

You guys are making a big mistake if you even remotely think it was me, Delpen proved his innocence so he's ruled out. H6F has yet to prove anything. Kakashi Hatake has been sketchy since the last couple of posts a few pages back. Those who are involved in my PM will know I'm innocent, I have nothing to hide. Voting someone without giving it thought is not only dumb on the voters part, but also dumb for the team they represent. If all we are going to do is play a guessing game every single round what's the point?

Fine though, you'll see I wasn't Mafia when I'm dead. 

I'm voting Kakashi Hatake because I'm almost positive he's a member of the Mafia. Anyone to vote otherwise is a fool.

Kakashi Hatake - Mafia

Axilus Prime - Mafia

H6F - Most likely Mafia as well, but no evidence points to it as of yet.

And now my role, proving my innocence. Even though I think this whole thing is a setup anyway.

http://imgur.com/bFZJoYP

Edited by Melody

That's where you're wrong, practically all of Protown has been in my PMs.

Anyone that hasn't been in contact with me through PM gives me probable cause to suspect them, hate to bust your bubble. I've been looking over everyone's posts very carefully and keeping tab if anything sets off red flags. Not only you haven't attempted to contact our PM, but you also heavily point towards being a mafian by actually not doing so.

But don't worry, I'm giving more thought into the suspects and may be prone to changing my vote if there is reason to do so.

But for right now I do have reason to vote you this round, unless evidence proves otherwise.

Besides, now that I'm innocent anyone who still votes me will blow their cover as a member of Mafia.

Even if this was true, can hosts do this??

No, but I only said it because Delpen said I was. :P

You can play around with your guests, but you can't confirm or unconfirm anything likewise.

Delpen's still whatever until someone investigates him and posts his role.

Except Hercule, cause he said "Cell Stinks"

That's where you're wrong, practically all of Protown has been in my PMs.

Anyone that hasn't been in contact with me through PM gives me probable cause to suspect them, hate to bust your bubble. I've been looking over everyone's posts very carefully and keeping tab if anything sets off red flags. Not only you haven't attempted to contact our PM, but you also heavily point towards being a mafian by actually not doing so.

But don't worry, I'm giving more thought into the suspects and may be prone to changing my vote if there is reason to do so.

But for right now I do have reason to vote you this round, unless evidence proves otherwise.

Besides, now that I'm innocent anyone who still votes me will blow their cover as a member of Mafia.

I did attempt to contact the Protown PM (not you directly because for some reason I was never told) as per Destruct's instructions but he hasn't been telling me anything.

You and Delpen redflagging me with no grounds at all is actually kind of annoying. We already HAVE a dead Protown serving as rally point, there's no need to add more, otherwise we get a repeat of last game.

You have a Detective. Use that.