I'm here... but I'm not

MCPO Mayh3m

My life has been rapidly changing recently. Before anyone asks, I resigned as a community moderator on my own will, it was something that was long overdue. I've enjoyed the opportunity presented to me by the fine group of staff this forum has. So this carries no weight as to what I will say next.

To cut to the chase, I wont be as active here in the future. I already haven't been and I am fully aware of this. I have many things I need to take care of outside of the forum, regarding school, relocating, and figuring out what I'll end up doing in the long term look of my life. I'll be here, I'll be looking, I'll keep up with the mafia game... but I won't be here as often. I love you all so dearly and you all have a special place in my heart and life.

You have to reach for your dreams or you'll never even come close to achieving them. I've learned that if you really want something you need to do something about it. if you had one week left to live, would you live your dream? If the answer is yes, then why must you wait until then? Follow your dreams. Pursue them. Live them. 

I wont be here, but i will.

ljp1125

feel free to message me at any time. ♥

• Like 7

Sad to see you go.. really you were a good friend. But just do what you have to do, no regrets, life is always more important. I support your decision 100% and hope everything will be okay in the future.

Take care, see ya next time! ^_^

I only just go online here again recently, and haven't been that active for the past year myself. It's a shame you won't be here as often anymore, but it's also completely understandable. People have priorities, and we have to accept that even those who are most active here need some time off.

Take it easy Mayh3m, get everything on track and make your way back here. I'm sure the community needs you.