Welcome everyone to another one of my ridiculous mini games dubbed: Lawnmower Spree! Watch out for ol' Farmer MC John as he attempts to mow down those pesky moles in his lawn once and for all...
*CUSTOM GAMETYPE: "Stay off the Grass"
*2-12 players

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

The Rules:
- The farmers' (zombies) job is to hop on their trusty lawnmowers and attempt to wipe out the annoying mole population that's been destroying their crops. With time (as more moles are killed), Farmer John's friends eventually come over to help him out by adding their own lawnmowers to the mix. WARNING for the farmers: don't jump or fall out of your lawnmower or you will be swept into your machine's blades. Sadly the lawnmower can't tell friend from foe...

- The moles (humans) goal is simply to survive for the time limit and avoid the lawnmower blades. You want to live your happy mole life and proliferate beneath the comfy grass in peace. Sadly you can't jump very high, but you can run really fast to avoid the crazy farmer predators.

SIDE NOTE: It IS possible to flip the lawnmower despite my best efforts to keep it from happening, but it helps to hold the left trigger when turning.

With that I hope you enjoy this mini game for what it is: simple nonsense. I appreciate any and all suggestions for making this map better for the future. Check out the link for more info: http://www.forgehub.com/maps/lawnmower-spree.2945/

Cheers!

More pics!

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

• Like 5

Dude! You're a rockstar. Thx for featuring so many of my maps! I truly get a kick listening to your commentary ;)

Right back at ya, never stop making sick vids, my man.

DireWolf you make the most creative maps I see out there right now. Congrats on another feature. Keep em coming!

• Like 1

• Twam unpinned this topic