Anyone Not liking these new Armors

ESPADAS03

So my thing is i like the typical spartan like chief and his armor... so why wont we get more MK variants you know updated versions of chiefs armor rather then these goofy style helmets we get actual armor that looks like a Spartan would wear it.  Below i have an imgae i puled from the amazing Google thing that depicts more along the lines of what I'm talking about.

the only thing i don't like about the image is the bulky back piece but other than that i would like to see 343 make more armors like this bring it back to the spartan 2 age you know rather then making all these crazy weird armors stay traditional for a bit. 

post-41641-0-26057500-1466729500_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I do.

Void Dancer Comet Helmet, Stalker Arrow Armor, Rex Visor,

Tactical Carry Stance, And Stay Down Assassination.

Primary Color: Pepper

Secondary Color: Blueberry

AR Skin: Noble Team

Battle Rifle Skin: Blue Steel

DMR Skin: Aurum

SMG: Potence

Magnum: Noble Team

Service Tag: FISH

Haven't changed a god damn thing, won't change a god damn thing.

I like what I wear, and that's what I'm wearing.

Say what you want, but I like some of these armors they put out there.

Look if you want customization like that, there is a game for you.

COMBAT EVOLVED.

New armors are great and allow for new variation, more Mark 6 variants isn't good. Even with that, those that don't want to wear the new armors can wear Mark 5, 4 and like ten variants of MARK 6.

This is stepping back, not advancing the Halo games.

Actually, I changed my mind.

Look at this pile of crap of armor. It's just the worst thing 343 could even add. I don't even know why. Like, keep crap like this out of here and out of my game. If not, don't talk to me or my son. Ever again.

**** you 343, remove this crappy armor.

post-7524-0-72486400-1466746439.png

• Like 1

I think you guys missed the point i don,t care what your Service Tag is or what Skin you like none of that is relevant to this, Im strictly talking armors so lets not stray off the subject FISH. 

What I'm saying is find ways to advance the MK 6 to a MK 7 or 8 or 9 you know we don't always have to have some new helmet that looks like it has a tumor coming out of the front, i like the traditional Spartan style armors for me its 

Centurion

Recruit

Warrior

Recon 

and for future style ones i like Locke's hunter armor

but all i see is these crazy new armors with some oversize back piece that looks like a third boob. 

Its not unprogressive to take what you have and improve on that same stuff which would be make another MK  6 variant or the MK 7 or the 8. 

Its not like they cant do this and not progress they can just improve it make it sleaker make it more fucntionable.

well the most Petty person award goes to Fishy lol, im not sayng they should take out the current armor, just make some that is mnore traditional hey they could literally make a set thats newer or whatever and make one that is traditional i know right hard concept for some people to wrap themselves around. but logically speaking there is no force preventing this now saying they should remove this armor and what not now that seems a bit overly petty.

Fishy i dont get what your point is one i make a post speaking about the armors and how i would like to see more traditional style armors, key word like to see meaning opi ion not demanding... then i leave a visual Aid as a reference.

Fishy response: list the armors he likes saying he likes the new one screaming on how he will never changed it as if OP demanded he change it... then he goes on to ramble about the spartan tag the emblem and weapon skins as if the OP could mentioned that in any form of the post...

Next response really confused the OP when FISHY shows a screenshot of OP and his armor he chosen and says look at this garbage armor 343 should remove it... still trying to figure out how that fits into the POST because not once did OP say 343 should remove the armors OP doesn't like... 

OP suggest making armors look the way they do now and maybe throwing in some traditional ones as well...

My prediction to FISHY response ... some meme THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO  with the post and say 343 doesnt have to do that suggesting the OP is commanding 343 to do this when clearly he is not.. then saying that is not possible to do they cannot do that in any way at all.

I shall say my last Post is now null and Void since FISHY is back on topic.

MY last comment is Null and void since Fishy is back on topic

Well the thing is, is that Spartans really DO wear these armors that we get in multiplayer. They're all canonical variants of the GEN2 Mjolnir armor and each specialize in different fields of combat or hazardous operations. We don't get anymore base variants simply because there are no more. Until 343 decides to make them but with specialized armor, there's not much of a need to make base variants anymore. 

In general I am proud to see 343 making new armor. I enjoy a lot of the variants, but dislike others. There are definitely people who love the armors I hate. There are some new armors that I detest simply because they look ridiculous and completely impractical. I think there could be some more armors that are more simplistic and "normal" though.

On another note, I would love to see increased customization again, including legs, arms and shoulders, but that may be hard to do if the Req system and armor is tied together again. If it is, I would suggest all of an armor get unlocked with one card instead of through five different pieces.

The more armour the better. The same old armour appearing time and time again is dull.

Some of the new sets are beautiful and others are ugly. But that can't be said for everyone. Armour you hate, I may like. It allows everyone to have their own unique Spartan.

• Like 1