Greetings!

RuneX

Hello there :detective:

My name is Rune and I'm a new member to this forum. I've been a longtime Halo player dating back to the original Xbox playing Combat Evolved.

I'm a member of the AJSA Gaming Community. On Xbox One we organize and support weekly Halo centric events and gatherings. Looking forward to meet all of you and maybe game with you as well!

Thank you!

- Rune

• Like 4

Welcome to the forums!. If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask! We typically have members playing Halo together throughout the week, as well as more organized events on the weekends, ao feel free to stop by in the shoutbox and ask for an invite.

Welcome to the forum Rune! I'm event staff alongside Sikslik and j can assure you we have lobbies up every night! We play alongside our members and folks over at Halo Customs, feel free to drop in and play Halo, GTA or anything else really!

Also if you need help looking around just ask for help, and if you don't want to ask a staff member or one of us isn't available @@Halo6 Follower knows his way around here pretty well.

• Like 1

Welcome to the friendliest corner of internet! There's tons of members here to help you learn your way around, and everyone is awesome and unique in their own special ways. 

I hope to see you around, and keep that love for Halo strong my man! ;)